MAFIA! Minigame 61.5 Lost in a Bad Book

The Man Who

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667936' date='Jan 30 2009, 03.23']I'm sorry but right now, seeing as how you admitted to being a killer and all, it would be hard to completely trust you.[/quote]

Hah I can't beleive I'm still arguing after I confessed and all but. Why would I lie, I mean if the game doesn't end then your not going to think Tyres was the FM anway.

The tall (although taller than some, but not as tall as others) stranger walks into the room. He points at Mike. "You. The fat one. You must pay the price for resignation." He makes a complicates gesture with his wrist that makes it look like he is having a wank. Mike explodes. You get little pieces of Mike all over you. "That is the price of failure. The rest of you can go."

[b] Mike is dead from resignation. He was Third Knight From The Left and he was EVIL.[/b]

Everyone got their coats and bags and turned to leave, pleased they had solved the mystery but sad that, you know, several people had been brutally murdered along the way. One player, however, has other things on his mind.

"Hey Ricky Modralll, I’m envisioning you in a hot Borat-style Mankini – wanna come over and make my dreams come true?" shouted out Colin

The raptor eyes whipped round at a speed that made Michael Schumacher look like a paraplegic filter-feeding mollusc. (some say that that’s what he looks like anyway but this mod couldn’t possibly comment)

“What did you say?” he asked with a terrible intense fury in his voice (think Bayaz on ecstasy), “did you use the word envision which I specifically forbad earlier?”

“No, I…don’t hurt me, I’m sorry…” spluttered out Colin with terror in his eyes, but Modrahl was not in a merciful mood

What happened next was difficult to describe, but if you can imagine what would happen to someone if their major bone and cartilaginous structures were turned to acid then you’re a sick bastard. But that’s more or less what appeared to take place.

“It’s a shame” muttered Modrahl as he stalked off, “I would have got my mankini out for him as well”

Mike was also the last living evil, so the innocents win this game. I will look to give everyone spoiler access shortly. Could everyone please do the common courtesy of cleaning out your alt inboxes.

[quote name='Richard Modrahl' post='1667946' date='Jan 30 2009, 08.31']"Hey Ricky Modralll, I’m envisioning you in a hot Borat-style Mankini – wanna come over and make my dreams come true?" shouted out Colin

The raptor eyes whipped round at a speed that made Michael Schumacher look like a paraplegic filter-feeding mollusc. (some say that that’s what he looks like anyway but this mod couldn’t possibly comment)

“What did you say?” he asked with a terrible intense fury in his voice (think Bayaz on ecstasy), “did you use the word envision which I specifically forbad earlier?”

“No, I…don’t hurt me, I’m sorry…” spluttered out Colin with terror in his eyes, but Modrahl was not in a merciful mood

What happened next was difficult to describe, but if you can imagine what would happen to someone if their major bone and cartilaginous structures were turned to acid then you’re a sick bastard. But that’s more or less what appeared to take place.

“It’s a shame” muttered Modrahl as he stalked off, “I would have got my mankini out for him as well”[/quote]

WOOF? :eek:

[quote name='slick mongoose' post='1668085' date='Jan 30 2009, 07.36']You've no idea how happy I was when I got the pm saying my role was now just RI. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I figured most small games are over in 3-4 game days so if you had a limited power, you would use it by the end of night 2. I was worried the FM could kill you if they still had a symp.

Archived