TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Harlot' post='1686164' date='Feb 13 2009, 16.14']Unless you tel me you are in your office or running out the door to catch a plane, I assume you are always posting naked. :P[/quote]

I am in my office.

But usually I don't post naked... too cold in this house... but spring and summer are comin!

Lany, now that's a holiday I can get behind. :wideeyed:

[quote name='mashiara' post='1685750' date='Feb 13 2009, 11.02']I don't know, ok? I'm having a bad day, a bad month, a bad year. I just don't know.[/quote]
Mash :grouphug:

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1685928' date='Feb 13 2009, 13.20']anyone know if Ben snores?[/quote]
As I told Blue I'm pretty sure I don't. That being said, I'm asleep at the time so how the heck would I know? :P As for other snorers, I don't care because I sleep with my hearing aids out and I can't hear anything anyway.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1686124' date='Feb 13 2009, 14.53']And still no Ben. Gah I'm just impaitent[/quote]
You called? I'd tell you to keep your pants on but this is TTTNE. ;) Pebble, if you'd like to share a room I'm willing. I'll also go ahead and offer spots for Blue and MG too. Let me know you guys might possibly need a spot to crash.

Ben,

1. you think you don't snore. If you sleep on your back its likely you do. I know what I'm like I I find out you do snore I may end up throwing pillows at you. So I'm only willing to share with people who accept that risk. I can't really stress this point enough (cos I'll feel really bad if I turned Phyco without giving people prior warning first)

2. What dates have you got your room booked for?

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1686212' date='Feb 13 2009, 15.49']Yo Ben!

did you get a room at the party hotel or no?[/quote]
No, I got it at the [url="http://www.yul-downtown.hiselect.com/"]Holiday Inn Select[/url], right across the street from the convention center.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1686222' date='Feb 13 2009, 15.56']Ben,

1. you think you don't snore. If you sleep on your back its likely you do. I know what I'm like I I find out you do snore I may end up throwing pillows at you. So I'm only willing to share with people who accept that risk. I can't really stress this point enough (cos I'll feel really bad if I turned Phyco without giving people prior warning first)

2. What dates have you got your room booked for?[/quote]
1. I sleep on my stomach.

2. I have it booked for check in on Wednesday, August 5th with check out on Monday, August 10th.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1686222' date='Feb 13 2009, 14.56']Ben,

2. What dates have you got your room booked for?[/quote]
I sleep on my stomach, and I am told I snore like a motha fucka. Lets be roommates!

Pebble, I'm getting in the 5th because I plan to fly to New York and take the train up with a bunch of other people. I take it you're not planning to take the train with everyone else? Part of the reason I am is because it cuts the cost for my airplane ticket almost in half. Let me see what I can do about extending the room. It might be possible to have you check in a day early though I'm not sure if that will be allowed.

well your comming from the other direction. It costs me a few hunderd pounds less to fly direct to Montreal than go NY and get the train.

Let me know how it goes.

If you don't manage it I am sure there will be lots of people you can sharre with to reduce costs. (its still early days) you may need to post in the Bwb thread though.

I could probably extend the hotel room one more day very easily though I haven't had a reason to stay an extra day yet.

One thing you could do would be to stay somewhere else for one day then move to the room once I check in. I know Drac did some musical chairs with hotel rooms in Denver. I'm sure we could work something out. Think about it a little bit and get back to me. :)

eta: oops, gotta go. Later!

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1686286' date='Feb 13 2009, 15.47']Hi Ben and Jimmm. :kiss:

Jimm, I always hated when I got a new roommate.[/quote]
Yea, it really was the fact he woke me up. I mean, I know he did not know I was in there sleeping, but since I have not been able to go back to sleep, I am kind of crabby.

Archived