TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1688326' date='Feb 16 2009, 18.44']Just because my life is hell doesn't mean I can't cope. I have yet to just "leave" no matter how strong the urge has been. (I have never had a thought of hurting myself, however just driving off and "disappearing" has been an urge---but damn, don't we all feel that way once in a while?)[/quote]

:grouphug:

Yes, we all feel this way sometimes. At least you don't feel like hurting yourself. I still do, at times.

I'm making comfort food. Chicken pot-pies, from scratch.

Sure, come on over. :)

This is the second time I'm trying this recipe. The first time was such a hit dT was raving about it for days afterwards.

Same here about the doctor. Some things are covered by my insurance, some not. Especially things we might need to do in the future. But you got to do what you got to do, right?

Lany, I feel like driving away all the time. I dont think it's uncommon.

Morning guys.

A little while ago, someone creepily stalked me on the board. I didnt say anything about it cause it wasnt in here, and a mod was present when it happened and PMed my right away. That person hasnt posted since, but I got an email today from the person I thought it was and the email is completely innocent. There were 3 possible people that could have posted the weird stalker message, and now I'm not so sure I know who it was anymore...
I realize it's a public forum, but someone is just checking on my posts, I dont think they have any other reason to be here. :unsure:

[quote name='mashiara' post='1688416' date='Feb 16 2009, 10.33']That is weird. :grouphug:

It almost sounds as if you don't know which boarder it was that stalked you. How can that be possible?[/quote]
It's kind of a long story. I dont know which person out of three possible people it is. I know the board name of the person who made the creepy post, but they signed up an account to make that post. It's not a boarder, it's someone I 'knew' online in the past.

Ouch, that sounds nasty. I have a feeling it's from WoW, no? I know you're involved in that.

I hope this person does not bother you again.

And congrats on getting your custom title!

It's almost dinner time, dT should be here soon. Have a good rest of your day, everyone.

Yup, it was about WoW. But I havent been involved with the people in question in a year, which makes it extra creepy.

and thanks! It took me a while to figure out how to actually change it :)

Zabzy, I dont think there's any way you guys can help me, unless the creepy person in question posts again.

See you later M!

Hey LP :cheers:

Hey Blue :kiss: That is creepy. I hope nothing comes of it.

[quote name='Zabzy' post='1688384' date='Feb 16 2009, 11.55']This might be a skewed sample....... :wideeyed:[/quote]
What do you mean? We're perfectly normal.

[quote name='mashiara' post='1688388' date='Feb 16 2009, 11.58']The lawyer has a point here.. :uhoh:

Besides, normalcy is overrated. For that matter, so is sanity.[/quote]
Who wants to be like everyone else anyway?

Archived