Sandor Clegane

Shemy

LOL, girl please I'm in college. :lmao:

I assumed that, but you know what assuming does...

ASS U ME tee hee, I said ass...

And yeah, college? I would be ashamed of you if you weren't checking your favorite sites while sitting in some mind-numbingly boring, soul-crushing class. Unless it's like, Human Sexuality or something. Then, this thread may play directly into your class...in which case, you're still good!

OMG, I am such a spambot. *thinking Sandor* *yeah, not working*

Hey Sister! No I'm still stuck in undergrad. Hopefully I'll have the energy for the eventual masters. :)

What are you studying? I am slowly working my way through undergrad with aspirations of eventually teaching community college (cannot wait to ditch the desk) but it is slow going...

I feel like you got past that quick enough :D

Oh, I'd imagine she'd want him to do stupid crap at that age, like sneak her out of the castle or get her something she's not supposed to have. I also feel like she'd do it just because she could. Like she saw him checking her out once, and decided, "Oh, I can mess with him. And he's big and strong, so I can see her just wanting him in her pocket. So she get's him all hot and bothered, maybe gives him a little taste, and *bam* loyal doggie. Or something like that...

No it wasn't. I imagine Sandor looked atleast 26 by the time he was 16 so its not too weird. :P

3LittleBirds, Whats going on Gorgeious.

where you been hiding yourself, Started to think they banned you with me again HAR HAR HAR.

Gotta stay on topic though, The hills have eyes on me HAR HAR HAR.

Would all you Lovely Ladies please stop thinking there was something more between Cersei and Sandor. The idea is disgusting,

Hi Crow!! Missed you! I absolutely cannot seem to stay on-topic today, so I might get banned! Oh noes! Back on Sandor...

I will think it until GRRM tells me otherwise...Cersei owned his ass until Sansa came along.

Oh crap, now I'm late. Ok, will bbl for more talking. Are we meeting in TTTNE, or no? I want to talk about Sandor, guys, not random stuff. Can we do that? Crap crap crap, so late!

I assumed that, but you know what assuming does...

ASS U ME tee hee, I said ass...

And yeah, college? I would be ashamed of you if you weren't checking your favorite sites while sitting in some mind-numbingly boring, soul-crushing class. Unless it's like, Human Sexuality or something. Then, this thread may play directly into your class...in which case, you're still good!

OMG, I am such a spambot. *thinking Sandor* *yeah, not working*

I feel like I've had Human Sexuality classes everyday since sixth grade, but getting back on topic. ;)

Oh, I'd imagine she'd want him to do stupid crap at that age, like sneak her out of the castle or get her something she's not supposed to have. I also feel like she'd do it just because she could. Like she saw him checking her out once, and decided, "Oh, I can mess with him. And he's big and strong, so I can see her just wanting him in her pocket.

Okay, guess i could see this happening. Though by the time we meet him I don't think he'd fall for that anymore.

Alexia: that is an awesome goal. My spidey sense tells me that you will achieve it. :)

Years from now! But one of my profs worked for years in hospitality industry, went to grad school in her 40s and worked her way through to become a Poli Sci prof. So she is my inspiration!

I am looking at history, grad school and all. Unsure about specialty but am going for cheap over prestigious in university so I expect to be fine. No debt for me.

My Ladies of Sandor look how many post this thread has, i only bring it up so that way when it's locked cus of the 400 limit no one blames the CROW HAR HAR HAR.

Especially being all burned up, Cersei when they were younger at the Rock probably gave him no attention at all. i also feel even at a young age he could smell bull shit and wanted nothing more to do with her than what was ordered by Tywin.

He is so totes a unicorn. He will warg carnivorous unicorns and that way they will win the war for the North! There will be much rejoicing.

:lmao:

talking in spoiler makes it all true right! YAY. Carnivorous unicorns are more magical then regular unicorns. I am starting to rejoyce as we speak!

Also as soon as 3LittleBirds welcome back to the forums. Missed you! And your Spam!

:grouphug:

Archived