Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

Oh and one more thing.

You guys seem to criticize me for deducting that Fireball is evil yet no one is willing to go after anyone else. You just wrote up a huge post saying you'd vote four people. Great.

But no one else has. Everyone has been so fixated on me that they haven't actually thought anything through, even when I break it down for them. It's so frustrating.

I've been yor only suspect for every day so far.

All the other days, everyone had multiple suspects. That you're still alive is proof to that.

I might vote Halo but if we don't even have a BP, we have no solid basis on what the formation of the game is. It really could be anything. If there is a BP, it could be a regular game. Otherwise....anyone could be guilty. Bar perhaps LC.

I've been yor only suspect for every day so far.

All the other days, everyone had multiple suspects. That you're still alive is proof to that.

I might vote Halo but if we don't even have a BP, we have no solid basis on what the formation of the game is. It really could be anything. If there is a BP, it could be a regular game. Otherwise....anyone could be guilty. Bar perhaps LC.

Can you not see that the reason I don't have other suspects is because I eliminated them based on things they did and that I have posted that? Do you not understand how fucking stupid that is if I was guilty? That I basically just cut down my entire suspect pool and basically called everyone innocent.

If you are the OC, then there are probably converts. I haven't analyzed who could be the converts yet because honestly, it doesn't matter. You're the person I can deduct too. The converts would be infinitely harder as they could pretty much be anyone.

Impeding the advancement of the game? Oh fuck off. I didn't spend all that time analyzing shit to impeded the advancement of the game. I did it to help.

And I'm sorry, but if we have competing SKs, how the fuck am I a symp? Do you think that each SK has a symp?

God, the inability for people to actually think astounds me.

Mex your righteous indignation is getting a little old.

If you read my post carefully, you would realize that I said that it may not true, and it may not be completely your fault. You declared WJ to be guilty and it turns out that roles and such make several of us beleive that you were wrong about that. You are a very good player and you don't often say that a person is definitely guilty unless you are pretty damn sure. Everyone can make a mistake, as I tried to say earlier as well. I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your posts suggesting that everyone else is stupid and can't see the obvious is tiresome and whiny.

I don't know the damn game setup. It is possible that each SK has a symp, or that there is one SK and the other is a pair of two FM, or some other similar combination. I don't know. All I know is that I still doubt it is a cult game and I am not going to be convinced it is a cult game until someone convincingly claims an anti-cult role or I am converted myself. The point is that everyone thinks you are scummy and you are going to continue to distract us from hunting the evil players if you are innocent because you can't establish your innocence without something objective like a finder result or getting NK'd. Yes, you obviously *could* be a symp and there is no way for us to know for sure or assume that we can establish a connection to your master.

There is no way the killers will NK you because no one trusts you in this game. Do you really think you can fix that without some objective evidence and that we will all let you live until endgame? You are far to great of a risk for us and there are too many other CI or VPI players that are better choices to take to the end.

Fuck it. Fireball, vote for me. LC, vote for me. End this day please.

I cannot be bothered anymore. My righteous indignation comes from my incredible effort to figure this shit out and this annoying habit that everyone has to ignore everything I say. It's frustrating to me and if you can't see why, then so be it.

And I'm sorry, but I went after WJ on Day 2 because I believed he was guilty. SO WHAT? Am I not allowed to attack WJ because he's WJ? Do I need to have a investigation result on him before I can attack him? WJ is good but the reason he's so good is because people like you refuse to attack him even when he does things that SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

And, if you'll remember, at the end of day 2, when I declared that I believed TMW, I also said that I believed WJ. Oh wait, all that shit I did during Day 2, I turned around and declared WJ innocent based on evidence that I believed. Damn. I must have done all of that just to be a distraction to the game because I mean, going after WJ isn't like signing your death warrant or anything :rolleyes:

Oh and LC, your inability to even consider that their is a cult in this game when Alytha had a cult in her last game and told no one and we've had NO NIGHT KILLS and almost everyone for one reason or another could be cleared as innocent is both naive and annoying.

LC, he's right. SK's wouldn't have a symp, that makes no sense at all. Mex could be a SK but that would mean that he went after WJ which according to him is OOC. Although, going by the consensus of the others, his whole playstyle is OOC, which is why they seem to be voting him.

Why can't a lone killer have a symp? Why does that make no sense at all?

I don't think Mex would NK WJ because he was afraid of him. That doesn't mean that he couldn't have other game-specific reasons.

Be that as it may, I am happy to lynch you first anyway. We have 4 hours. Go ahead and come up with a better theory. Don't bother trying to convince me to lynch WJ or Slick at this point. You have little chance of getting me to lynch Mina, or Malc, either. They are all still VPI or CI from my point of view unless we have a cult game, so who does that leave, by a process of elimination?

Halo, Piper, Mexal and Fireball.

Imagine that.

How is that you have Piper on your list but you're eliminating Malcolm?

Slick had a finder result on Malc. As I said, if I believe Slick, then I have to believe Malc is innocent.

You really aren't reading my posts very carefully, nor the rest of the thread.

Look. whether or not you are innocent, you have to tone down your cursing and ridiculing of other players. I have held my tongue until now, but I was frankly a little offended by some of the things you said in this game. That really sucks the fun out of the game. I really respect you as a person and a player, but every player has to play their own way and I think you need to respect that a little more. Reasonable minds can disagree. We are all doing the best we can in this very unusual game with almost no reliable information at this point. Please recognize that we are all frustrated with the lack of information and results in the game.

Slick had a finder result on Malc. As I said, if I believe Slick, then I have to believe Malc is innocent.

You really aren't reading my posts very carefully, nor the rest of the thread.

Look. whether or not you are innocent, you have to tone down your cursing and ridiculing of other players. I have held my tongue until now, but I was frankly a little offended by some of the things you said in this game. That really sucks the fun out of the game. I really respect you as a person and a player, but every player has to play their own way and I think you need to respect that a little more. Reasonable minds can disagree. We are all doing the best we can in this very unusual game with almost no reliable information at this point. Please recognize that we are all frustrated with the lack of information and results in the game.

Uh, I edited my post about 10 minutes before you posted this.

Ok LC. I'll tone down my posts. Sorry.

But you cannot even come close to understanding my level of frustration. I take these games seriously. I try extremely hard. When I spend a ridiculous amount of time breaking things down, laying things out and trying to get answers from people only for them to ignore what I say and then criticize me for being weird, well, how do you expect me to react? I haven't spent 7 hours around today for my own health.

And here also is the problem. People aren't really disagreeing with me about my defense. They're just telling me that I'm not playing like I normally do, that I'm weird therefore I'm automatically guilty. They're disagreeing with me on Fireball yet giving no reason other than the fact that I'm going after him all day yet failing to look at all the analysis I did to get to that conclusion. Again, how am I supposed to feel? I'm an emotional person, that won't change.

As I said before, you're probably better off just lynching me and getting it over with so you can move on with the game. Maybe after I'm dead and the game isn't over, you can actually read what I said and look at it since well, at this stage, you refuse to even consider it.

This is not fun for me.

ETA: One more thing. Please don't hold your tongue if I'm offending you. I have no desire to do that and sometimes I need a reminder to reign myself in.

Oh and LC, your inability to even consider that their is a cult in this game when Alytha had a cult in her last game and told no one and we've had NO NIGHT KILLS and almost everyone for one reason or another could be cleared as innocent is both naive and annoying.

Actually this is not true. Aly described several potential evil factions in the opening post of Game 52 and one of them was very suggestive of a cult faction, and sure enough, it was included in the game. It definitely put players on notice that a cult or similar role was a possibility in that game. I should also point out, since you bring that game up, that game had 13 players and it also had a guard, finder, healer, companion-finder/vig and an immortal. So, yeah, I think this game is a little underpowered against the "phantom" cult of which we have almost zero evidence beyond the NK situation in this game. One thing I will give you, though, is that game did not have any specific anti-cult roles such as a cult finder or a cult blocker.

Also I *considered* that this might be a cult game, but I am dismissing it because we have no ability to beat the cult which has a record of winning almost every game even with a lot more roles than we seem to have. If this is a cult game, they have at least 1-2 converts by now, and I think it is impossible to beat that without roles or a ton of luck. So if y'all want to analyze cult in this game, please go ahead, but count me out. If you end up wanting to lynch one of those 4 players I mentioned based on cult reasons, I will vote for them for my own reasons.

As always, I am open to convincing alternative arguments.

After reviewing Mexal's posts in this game, I am still not convinced that he is innocent, but I still have doubts that he is a killer. I can't dismiss him as a symp. One additional thing I will say in Mexal's defense is that he is right to be suspicious of Slick's choices as a finder. If Slick was guilty and faking a finder result, he could have easily chosen WJ and Mex (who he knows are innocent or else his evil partners) and either gain the confidence of a strong player (WJ or Malc) who confirm the result, or else it co-opts the heal result that I have. If I protect WJ and there is no NK, it suggests WJ is innocent. If evil Slick reinforces that by saying that WJ is innocent, it could be that WJ is actually Slick's partner and they are taking advantage of the fact that no one else claimed finder. WJ could be all set to tear into any person who claimed RI and then changed their story to claim finder. The problem with that theory is that no one did counter, so the finder would have to be Masonity, which is possible, but it still doesn't explain the lack of a NK on N1.

If Slick were partnered with Malc, the same story could be true, I suppose with Malc targeting WJ on N1 for the NK. I don't really believe that either, though.

Slick could have come up with that strategy on his own as a SK, or he could have been partnered with other players.

Still, my tendancy is to believe Slick as the odds are still in favor of him being innocent. To me, that gets the ball rolling on all the people I think are likely to be innocent except Mina who I just think is playing like an innocent, and leaves me with the 4 players I mentioned. Those four players are not *all* guilty, of course, they are just players in which I have the least confidence of being innocent more or less by process of elimination.

We are running low on time and I don't see a lot of players around....

Mexal (WJ, Malc, Piper)

Fireball (Mexal)

Need 5 votes for a lynch or go to night

Malc said he would not vote Fireball today. I don't know if and when any of the other players will return. The counter is down to 2.5 hours and I don't think I will be able to hang around much longer. If nothing else happens, I am going to vote Mexal before I leave.

I'll vote Mexal if we need to get a lynch. I suppose we could have investigated him first, instead of Luwin, who's been modkilled anyway.

I don't think there is any other viable lynch for today, but I'll wait until the end of the day to do it. I should be on towards the end and if I'm not I'll vote before I go.

Alright, i'm going to assume we're not dealing with a cult unless there's no night kill again tonight. And if there's a powerful cult that can recruit regularly, we're pretty much screwed anyway.

I'll vote Mexal if we need to get a lynch. I suppose we could have investigated him first, instead of Luwin, who's been modkilled anyway.

Obviously, if i'd known.... :P

*snip*

So, at the end of all this, I am thinking that the potential evil(s) are likely to be among: Halo, Piper, Fireball and Mexal. I am so worn down on thinking about this game that I would happily lynch any of these 4 just to move the game ahead. I am hoping that we have a couple of lynches to spare at this point to find the killer

*snip*

Anyone got any bright ideas?

I quite like this post.

I have no bright ideas, i'm afraid.. And i'm not entirely certain of the innocence of Piper either, so he has to be on the list. Hopefully I can narrow the list down a bit more with finds, but i've no idea how much longer i'll live for.

I don't think there is any other viable lynch for today, but I'll wait until the end of the day to do it. I should be on towards the end and if I'm not I'll vote before I go.

investigating Mexal makes no sense unless you think he is a killer. If he is a symp he would come up as innocent. Either way, we had no reason to know that ML would be modkilled, and his role claim made him the better choice for investigation anyway. In hindsight, you would have made a better investigation choice now that ML is out of the game. It would have definitely changed the direction of the game today.

There is one other viable lynch besides Mexal.

investigating Mexal makes no sense unless you think he is a killer. If he is a symp he would come up as innocent. Either way, we had no reason to know that ML would be modkilled, and his role claim made him the better choice for investigation anyway. In hindsight, you would have made a better investigation choice now that ML is out of the game. It would have definitely changed the direction of the game today.

There is one other viable lynch besides Mexal.

Me? You see, I don't count because I'm not going to vote me. Halo is the only other one I'd consider, doubt we'd get the numbers V Mex anyway.

If Slick has another investigation, he could investigate me if he feels the need to. Personally, I'd like to know about Piper.

Halo, if that post of yours was a joke - why did you edit it only 100 seconds later?

That was somewhat of the point of the joke. And yes, I did remove the post after I got the reaction I expected.

I realize people think I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but mistaking the westeros board for the mafia board would be a new low even for me :P

Anyway, as for the no night kill, there is probably a cult out there. That's the only explanation I can think of. But if you still think there are FM, and you still believe I'm one of them (how you can think that, I have no idea...if you honestly believe I'm so stupid that I'll go after WJ twice and fail then fail again then I have no idea what to say).

And if there is a cult, completely ignoring people like Piper, WJ, Malc and LC will probably cost you guys the game. But lynch me, get it out of the way so I can go about my weekend and good luck. I don't have the energy nor the desire to try to fight again today when we have a few lynches left.

It's interesting how quick you were to fully support the 'cult' idea. I'm sorry but I can only see it as an act of a desperate man. In fact that's how I've seen much of your play the last couple days.

I realize different people have different playstyles but I usually perceive people getting aggressively defensive as a FM tactic. That's why I'll likely be voting for you.

But yes, you're right, it makes no sense. That doesn't change the fact that I still suspect Halo.

Fine by me if you suspect me, but I picked LC because of the absurdity of naming him as an accomplice, that should have been pretty obvious.

But I'll admit that people always trying to kill WJ and never trying to recruit him seems odd. Someone look at the difference between his posts Day One and Day Two onward to see if it's possible he's been recruited.

As a cult leader in a previous game I can tell you WJ is somewhat highly sought after -- or anyone else who can hold their own in an argument.

5. Halo - Pretended to be roled. Actually RI. Didn't participate in the Angels discussion. Came out after everyone and declared RI. Hasn't really been posting true suspects, just kind of defending himself and posting here or there. The biggest problem I have with Halo being the OC is his post about role names. I just can't see him being that devious or ballsy to make a post like that if he was the OC. He also brought up the possibility of a cult.

All I can say to that is that if I were OC I would do my damnedest to make sure no one knew there was a cult in this game. Bringing up the possibility seems a little counter-productive in that regard.

As for not bringing up suspects, that's not exactly true. I haven't bothered making cases but that's partially because my pool has been narrowed down ever since the mass reveal. (The other part being I HATE making cases :P)

At this point I'm playing like there isn't a cult. If turns out the innocents lose because of it, so be it. I haven't a clue what's really going on with the absence of night kills but I'm not changing my suspect list because of it.

I'm glad that we have one suspect less. Leaves me with Mexal, Halo and possibly Fireball or Slick.

Btw, there is no cult, and there is no SK. Otherwise the mods would have told us so. And if they didn't, I'd prefer to end the game right now, because it's an evil mod.

Archived