Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

So one of two things here must be true...

1) My team got everyone's name in a nice neat circle while your team did not, or

2) The teams are unbalanced, with 2 FM on one team, and none on the other (with the healer.)

remove vote until this is worked out.

Things are sooo not adding up.

Before Wag's reveal, I went back and looked at who could be partnered with Spicer and found a few things worth noting.

I don't think he was partnered with Waterman as he had a vote on him most of the day with weight behind it.

He threw out some thoughts on Melcolm after someone else had made a case (maybe Thorne - I'd have to check) His stated his doubts, then also stated some things in his favor. Dalt called him out on being wishy-washy on Melcolm.

When I was pushing Wagstaff very hard, he made the 'I care' comment and said he'd be interested to see what he had to say. Pretty non-committal about a possible partner without seeming to defend him. There was another post where (I think Jordayne) voted Wag and called Wag and Spicer out for being middle of the road. Spicer defended himself and ignored Wag. The defense *could* be taken as a subtle defense of Wag if he wanted their names linked in an innocentish way. This is highly subjective and not conclusive, but it's pretty much the only interaction with Wag that I found.

Wag and Melcolm are my top choices for FM at this point.

Shawney, if you are healer, you are loser :) Dalt was evident heal target even for those who haven't alt-guessed him (like myself). Only two players who deserved being healed were him and you.

Also, I've never seen a healer playing as leader before this game. What's the point of that spectacle?

Am I the only one here who thinks about the balance of a game when he starts playing? Like this:

HOW ARE THE FM SUPPOSED TO WIN IF WE ALL KNOW EACH OTHER?

Furthermore, am I the only one who is thinking stuff like:

IF I'D REVEAL MY ROLE THE FM WILL KNOW THERE IS NO HEALER AND ME AND MY TEAM IS TOAST?

In retrospect, This looks like a healer claim. At the time I didn't think so because with healer, you claim or don't (mostly don't). I thought he was just trying to sow confusion and force the real healer to slip up.

Shawney, if you are healer, you are loser :) Dalt was evident heal target even for those who haven't alt-guessed him (like myself). Only two players who deserved being healed were him and you.

Also, I've never seen a healer playing as leader before this game. What's the point of that spectacle?

Cards on the table - I healed myself. I considered Dalt, but ultimately, he wasn't on my team. I pretty much play like myself at all times regardless of role.

In retrospect, This looks like a healer claim. At the time I didn't think so because with healer, you claim or don't (mostly don't). I thought he was just trying to sow confusion and force the real healer to slip up.

You know... it could have been a healer claim. A healer on both sides? Otherwise Shawney you could heal someone on our team, and give us the advantage as far as which innocent side wins.

Cards on the table - I healed myself. I considered Dalt, but ultimately, he wasn't on my team. I pretty much play like myself at all times regardless of role.

Okay, cards on the table then. I'm also a healer. What is more, I think I can prove it. I can only heal on odd nights, which means if you can only heal on even nights you know I'm telling the truth. On night 1 I healed Dalt, because he was the player I was "symping".

Okay, cards on the table then. I'm also a healer. What is more, I think I can prove it. I can only heal on odd nights, which means if you can only heal on even nights you know I'm telling the truth. On night 1 I healed Dalt, because he was the player I was "symping".

Perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut.

Okay, cards on the table then. I'm also a healer.
Healers battle?! This game definitely will be memorable.
What is more, I think I can prove it.
Do prove it, if you can.
I can only heal on odd nights
Why do you give us such details before being asked? Won't it be better game to ask Shawney if he has some restictions for his role?

Do prove it, if you can.

Why do you give us such details before being asked? Won't it be better game to ask Shawney if he has some restictions for his role?

The detail is the proof. If Shawney acknowledges that he can only heal on even nights that should be proof enough for the rest of you, no?

I don't want to battle Shawney. Given my limitation I was fully expecting a reverse healer on the other team.

Is it relevant that not one person has claimed Waterman as their team mate?

I was trying to figure this out. Using the method Dalt had used when he explained things to me.

I can't find a way to make it work out.

Remove Vote

edit: forgot "can't "

The other detail is that I cannot heal the same person more than once in the game.
Ok, it perfectly fits. Being able to self-heal and being unable to do multiple heals is rather balanced idea.

Though, I still can't see how you dared to be so active and aggressive at day 1, when you couldn't heal yourself. Didn't you fear of nightkill then?

I have to leave now, but I'll return 9-10 hours after.

Jordayne seemed innocent based on reveal interaction - same with Doggett, but to a lesser degree. I feel that Jordayne is also trying to figure this out, again Doggett too but to a slightly lesser degree.

Waterman is pretty much not playing at this point.

I haven't seen much analytical play from Vikary or Wag - Melcolm is kind of on the bubble. Wag could have pieced together that Thorne was the healer and I had some restriction, so his claim is ... iffy to me. Mostly believable, but I am willing to be swayed on that.

I guess my tiers look like this ...

Melcolm

Wagstaff, Vikary

Doggett, Jordayne

I'm not sure at all where to place Waterman.

I got it. Our team made a circle, but their team didn’t. There were 3 of them: Dalt, Thorne and Wasstaff.

Both team members have the name of their team leader.

Waterman took a risk and lied about having Thorne.

So you think that our team had the day 1 advantage of having 5 players against 3 & 2? That doesn't seem right.

Other than that, it's kind of possible, but I'd expect that there would still be 4/4/2 with the FM on our team being part of the circle.

Archived