GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

You hear an electronic crackling as the PA system is activated.

“Zzzz….*snort*…..whaa? Uhh, oh yes, right.” King Wayne’s voice sounds heavy with tiredness, and if you’re being honest, vaguely ridiculous in its timbre. “Today, my lords and ladies, you have failed me again” presumably in an attempt to reassert his dignity, Targ had adopted a sonorous bass sound. “Not only have you got to the day end no closer to finding the killers amongst you, but your noble host, Lord…”

The PA system broke off abruptly. After a few moments of nervous shuffling amongst the surviving guests, the voice returned,

“It has been brought to my attention that you’ve twisted the little rules I have provided you with, to work out a way of finding those of you who are killers. And apparently Gareth was a bit of a dick so no loss there. Although you should try some of the late Lord Stark’s excellent port; it’s really an excellent vintage. Anyway where was I? Yes, well done and all that, for Yronwood, who you all decided to have, uh, removed from your company” there was a brief cackle, “was very much a guilty scumbag. Mark ye well though, that only one of you will leave this place alive. However good your plan is at catching the killers, how will you catch each other?”

The guests begin to wonder how Targ can possibly have any idea what had been going on over the day, when he barely seemed to be around. You assume he must have some super brilliant helpers. You begin to think that maybe this whole narrative episode at the end of the day could at least have contained some witticism, or insightful comment on the day’s conversations, but you suppose you shouldn’t complain – at least you’re better off that poor old Stevie – by the sound of it, by the time he’d be sent home he would fit through a colander. You fall into a shallow and troubled sleep….

It is night – you lynched Stevie “Gertrude” Yronwood, who was a killer. Send in PMs etc.

It is day 3.

10 players remain: Eadweard Dondarrion, Francesca Cerwyn, Jez Tyrell, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Rupert Martell, Siobhan Stokeworth, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister, Victor Erenford.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players have not voted: Eadweard Dondarrion, Francesca Cerwyn, Jez Tyrell, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Rupert Martell, Siobhan Stokeworth, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister, Victor Erenford.

The hell?

Lannister and Erenford weren't healed?

That's just, dumb.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah. I know.

Archived