GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

A fact which I find disappointing given that I thought Cerwyn was innocent before. It hurts to be wrong. :crying:

Why would I lie?

It'd suit me better to have a third non-healer.

In fact, I could easily have claimed that in the shock of not finding Erenford on the list of healed, I missed the fact that you too weren't healed.

That's the lie that would have suited me.

Rather than the truth that damned me. :(

Ok, well, I'm still waiting for clarification on the kill--I asked for that a minute ago--but I just got confirmation that the list of healing targets that I received was accurate.

The following were targeted to be healed:

Martell, Tyrell, Dondarrion,Stonetree,Cerwyn,Stokeworth,Tully.

So no one healed me. Specifically, Stonetree did not heal me. Cerwyn is lying about that. Normally, since I haven't really suspected Stonetree in the last 12 hours, I'd chalk it up to Stonetree's internet problems, but since Cerwyn's list didn't match mine on that account, I think Cerwyn is a liar. Yes, a liar. Cerwyn.

That's interesting. So you are saying that Stokeworth, Cerwyn, and Stonetree failed to send in heals. They can't all be FM - but you think Stonetree was just because of his internet. And you think Cerwyn failed to list him because he only knew to list the FM (herself and her partner Stokeworth).

Is that your theory?

No, I did not find out about that. I'll ask Targaryen for confirmation on that, I didn't even think of it.

The only problem I can see is that 3 people had to have not sent in their healing PM according to my list: Stonetree, Cerwyn, and Stokeworth. If for some reason Cerwyn is a FM trying to protect Stonetree, how did he know that Stokeworth wouldn't send in a PM either? :dunce:

If this turns out to be due to a mod screw up, I'm going to be mad.

That's interesting. So you are saying that Stokeworth, Cerwyn, and Stonetree failed to send in heals. They can't all be FM - but you think Stonetree was just because of his internet. And you think Cerwyn failed to list him because he only knew to list the FM (herself and her partner Stokeworth).

Is that your theory?

No, my theory is that Cerwyn and Stonetree are the evils, and Cerwyn put my name on his list to protect the person who was supposed to heal me, namely Stonetree.

Is that your theory?

This matches my line of thought quite well.

Stonetree failed either because of his internet, or he was trying to keep the points.

No, I did not find out about that. I'll ask Targaryen for confirmation on that, I didn't even think of it.

The only problem I can see is that 3 people had to have not sent in their healing PM according to my list: Stonetree, Cerwyn, and Stokeworth. If for some reason Cerwyn is a FM trying to protect Stonetree, how did he know that Stokeworth wouldn't send in a PM either? :dunce:

If this turns out to be due to a mod screw up, I'm going to be mad.

Important reminder - there can only be 3 FM in this game.

Targ -

There will be 3 FM and no symps, nor any roled innocents.

Important reminder - there can only be 3 FM in this game.

Targ -

I know that. I'm not suggesting there are 4 FM.

Did any of Cerwyn, Stonetree, Stokeworth have 4 points, enough to spend the points on a Tyrell vig kill? I know Cerwyn had enough because he was supposed to use binoculars. My alternative suggestion is that one of those three is a selfish innocent who decided to take out Tyrell because Tyrell is a point-grubbing little bastard. :P

No, my theory is that Cerwyn and Stonetree are the evils, and Cerwyn put my name on his list to protect the person who was supposed to heal me, namely Stonetree.

But that doesn't make any sense. If Cerwyn is evil and lying, she only knew to put her and her partner's name on the list of people not sending Heals. That's how she would know to put her name and Stokeworth's name.

Under that theory, she wouldn't have known to put Stonetree's name on the list of people failing to send in Heals, because he isn't FM.

How would she know to put Stokeworth's name on her list, if not for him being her partner?

I know that. I'm not suggesting there are 4 FM.

Did any of Cerwyn, Stonetree, Stokeworth have 4 points, enough to spend the points on a Tyrell vig kill? I know Cerwyn had enough because he was supposed to use binoculars. My alternative suggestion is that one of those three is a selfish innocent who decided to take out Tyrell because Tyrell is a point-grubbing little bastard. :P

I should have just used my points on a vig. :-p

Unfortunately though, I didn't. :( Instead I used it on confirming that I didn't heal anyone... And on healing someone.

:tantrum:

Archived