GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

This post has been edited by Veronica Lannister: 5 minutes ago

Francesca Cerwyn: Posted 4 minutes ago

check the timing. i edited it before you posted.

I still feel that editing in a post, being clearly against the standard mafia rules, shouldn't result in points, even if it IS posted before mine. If you had to wait 20 seconds and post a new post with the vote, you might not have got it. :-p

Either way, it'd be points gained from a dishonest action.

Of course, the other option is for you to all vote me off instead today, so Lannister only gets the "not on an innocent lynch train" vote. I don't have a clue how i've been set up, but I have, and clearly have to swing for it. Anything else would be silly. :-p

Of course, the other option is for you to all vote me off instead today, so Lannister only gets the "not on an innocent lynch train" vote. I don't have a clue how i've been set up, but I have, and clearly have to swing for it. Anything else would be silly. :-p

Could you try and come up with an explnation? Because right now, I see absolutely no way you could have been set up.

Someone wants Tyrell dead.

Tyrell was targeted to be killed. Healed people: Martell, Tyrell, Dondarrion,Stonetree,Cerwyn,Stokeworth,Tully.

Why would the FM try to kill Tyrell? That makes no sense. They knew he'd be healed.

If they really wanted to kill somebody, why not take out one of the players who weren't being healed? It doesn't add up.

Cerwyn - were you told that Tyrell was targeted for the night kill too?

Cerwyn - were you told that Tyrell was targeted for the night kill too?

Actually, No.

I didn't even look at that part, i'm still so stunned that I didn't heal erenford.

I had no mention of a night kill one way or another. Or of someone else using binoculars to spy on everyone.

Actually, No.

I didn't even look at that part, i'm still so stunned that I didn't heal erenford.

I had no mention of a night kill one way or another. Or of someone else using binoculars to spy on everyone.

Okay. I think both of you should get confirmation on Targ on your results before we move forward on anything.

Ok, well, I'm still waiting for clarification on the kill--I asked for that a minute ago--but I just got confirmation that the list of healing targets that I received was accurate.

The following were targeted to be healed:

Martell, Tyrell, Dondarrion,Stonetree,Cerwyn,Stokeworth,Tully.

So no one healed me. Specifically, Stonetree did not heal me. Cerwyn is lying about that. Normally, since I haven't really suspected Stonetree in the last 12 hours, I'd chalk it up to Stonetree's internet problems, but since Cerwyn's list didn't match mine on that account, I think Cerwyn is a liar. Yes, a liar. Cerwyn.

Archived