GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

Yes.

So what? It isn't a team game.

Initially, you would benefit from lynching us, because our ability to kill reduced your chances to win. Now we can't kill, because of the healing circle. Moreover, we can't spend our points whilst there are two of us. We are underdogs. We are harmless.

So, why bother with us instead of eliminating richest innocent?

Tyrell.

Because I'm playing a team game right now, not an individual game. So I like killing bad guys. (Note: It also gives us more points to lynch bad people than good people.) Is Cerwyn your partner? Also, did you try to kill Tyrell last night?

Actually, No.

I didn't even look at that part, i'm still so stunned that I didn't heal erenford.

I had no mention of a night kill one way or another. Or of someone else using binoculars to spy on everyone.

I knew I wouldn't be healed! And nobody listened to me!

Anyway, I'm back and happy to lynch Cerwyn. I don't know if this vote is the hammer and I can't say I care. I feel for the FM because as far as I'm concerned this game was completely broken.

Wow that was... interesting and apparently not quite what anyone was expecting. I guess it's Stokeworth tomorrow and then we get down to the meat of this thing.

I actually agree with Erenford, again (I'm really glad it turned out he wasn't evil), for the FM at least this game was pretty broken. Still I'm really curious to see how the innocent off plays out. Anyone want to band together in a pact of mutual protection to try and pick off the others? I don't have a pile of points, but I think that might be sort after in an ally at this point.

I knew I wouldn't be healed! And nobody listened to me!

Anyway, I'm back and happy to lynch Cerwyn. I don't know if this vote is the hammer and I can't say I care. I feel for the FM because as far as I'm concerned this game was completely broken.

Since you and Lannister have so many points, are you willing to be the guards, bearing in mind that at this point in the game, having many points is a disadvantage as you are likely to be lynched for it once all FM are gone?

Since you and Lannister have so many points, are you willing to be the guards, bearing in mind that at this point in the game, having many points is a disadvantage as you are likely to be lynched for it once all FM are gone?

I'm willing to guard if you let me hammer now.

I feel for the FM because as far as I'm concerned this game was completely broken.

It won't be so broken if you had sense enough to leave us alone. :(

I sent the kill; now let's see if somebody will actually guard, putting himself in big disadvantage by losing points and letting another adversary into endgame.

Archived