GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

Tell me about it.

You also didn't receive any info on another person using the binoculars?

Am i mistaken or you failed to read this post? Cerwyn bluffed and used his vig. kill on Tyrell instead of using binoculars and then generated the list and he posted it before kenninng, and they matched. That means that he knows who the FM's are.

So, yeah. I have 1 point left. And a nice reminder that I'm only a handfull of posts from a second point, courtesy of 125 posts.

Which means for some reason my heal didn't count.

Which makes no sense, because I definitely sent it. Asked for further clarification there. :(

:bang: Seriously Targ? I voted for "Erenfod" and as a result, it's a mis-action?

That's what I call a*** modding. :bawl:

Seriously. The f***?

F*** it. I'm off to bed. Which of you f***ers double healed?

edited: In the stars, because it was a bit too... Yeah. Certianly would have triggered anythign that blocked swearing. But, bed. :(

Am i mistaken or you failed to read this post? Cerwyn bluffed and used his vig. kill on Tyrell instead of using binoculars and then generated the list and he posted it before kenninng, and they matched. That means that he knows who the FM's are.

With Cerwyn being the FM, he couldn't have used the vig anyway.

Well, Targaryen got back to me and was mean :crying: but I won't hold it against TBH since I've asked for so many confirmations. But yeah, Tyrell was a kill target last night.

So which one of you fuckers tried to vig him? (Not that I'd blame you for it...if I were trying to win, I'd vig him too.)

Either the killers tried to target Tyrell, or some innocent tried to vig him. It would have to be someone who didn't trust Martell, because otherwise wasting 4 points on a vig kill wouldn't make sense.

ETA: I forgot to ask about the binoculars, but I suspect neither of us would have gotten a note about the binocs because it's an action without a specific target, whereas we only see the targets of night actions.

Well, Targaryen got back to me and was mean :crying: but I won't hold it against TBH since I've asked for so many confirmations. But yeah, Tyrell was a kill target last night.

So which one of you fuckers tried to vig him? (Not that I'd blame you for it...if I were trying to win, I'd vig him too.)

Either the killers tried to target Tyrell, or some innocent tried to vig him. It would have to be someone who didn't trust Martell, because otherwise wasting 4 points on a vig kill wouldn't make sense.

It would be extremely dumb for an innocent to waste 4 points on me, knowing I'd probably be healed anyway. The killers targeted me, hoping for the kill to pass (more logical for them than witholding the kill), and knowing that I'd be proven innocent today/just pissed at me.

Ok, sure.

I still suggest we lynch Cerwyn today, because they are either evil, or they are an innocent hoarding points. If they're not evil, then we know who the other two are.

So I willingly spent 3, yet hoarded 1?

If I am an innocent and didn't buy binoculars, I'm a magician to have predicted the results.

But I guess I do have to be lynched, and with the points I could potentially have as a killer, it only makes sense to do so today.

Ok, sure.

I still suggest we lynch Cerwyn today, because they are either evil, or they are an innocent hoarding points. If they're not evil, then we know who the other two are.

I agree that we should lynch Cerwyn, because he's obviously evil-in order for him to be telling the truth, someone should have double-healed, and no innocent in their right mind would have done that.

:bang: Seriously Targ? I voted for "Erenfod" and as a result, it's a mis-action?

That's what I call a*** modding. :bawl:

Seriously. The f***?

F*** it. I'm off to bed. Which of you f***ers double healed?

edited: In the stars, because it was a bit too... Yeah. Certianly would have triggered anythign that blocked swearing. But, bed. :(

You're saying that Targ didn't count your Heal because of a typo? I don't believe that.

If that is the case, the mods and I will be having words after the game. It would be ridiculous.

It's far more likely that you are evil, along with Stokeworth. Which would actually kind of make me happy, because I've suspected you both. :P

You're saying that Targ didn't count your Heal because of a typo? I don't believe that.

If that is the case, the mods and I will be having words after the game. It would be ridiculous.

It's far more likely that you are evil, along with Stokeworth. Which would actually kind of make me happy, because I've suspected you both. :P

I wish I could say that I had suspected Cerwyn, rather than saying everything he was doing made him look guilty, and then clearing him for some reason. But, you know, that's just my luck. Rather than your piercing insight.

I blame my comparative lack of piercing insight on the fact that you only have one sun on your avatar, whereas I have 4, each of which are half the radius of your sun. As such, my suns each only have 1/8 the volume of your sun, which means that I only have half the volume total. Small stars, additionally, tend to be sort of bad at producing light, as you can see by the two black suns my avatar sports.

Wow! I think Cerwyn is and ideal choice for the lynch, I suspected her before and now any doubt has been removed. In the unlikely event that she turns up innocent we will know her list was accurate so its a win win situation. I'd like to know what the other two possible FM have to say in their defense, Cerwyn's spelling error story was a pretty poor effort, although I commend her for giving it a go. I think Stokeworth is the other FM, but I could be wrong. Are you evil Stokeworth?

Are you evil Stokeworth?

Yes.

So what? It isn't a team game.

Initially, you would benefit from lynching us, because our ability to kill reduced your chances to win. Now we can't kill, because of the healing circle. Moreover, we can't spend our points whilst there are two of us. We are underdogs. We are harmless.

So, why bother with us instead of eliminating richest innocent?

Tyrell.

Archived