What will never happen

Lian

Sansa reunited with the Hound - then both get ripped apart by Nymeria and her pack. She'll show the Hound what wolves do to dogs.

Sweet little Tommen gives up his throne and donates all the gold in Casterly Rock after the death of his relatives to start a new religion preaching peace to the world. I don't really want him to die as prophecised.

Littlefinger is reunited with his one true love, Catelyn, who promptly rewards him for his treachery and lies with a slow, torturous death.

Arya gets to kill at least 2 people from her hit-list after her training. Sadly for her, I think all will die before she can get to them except for 1 and she'll have to settle for that. Maybe she could add Theon, Ramsay, and Roose in so that she does at least have a few living targets left.

1) Rickon will emerge from the woods, wise beyond his years from all he's been through, though impatient, wild, and completely beyond counsel. He still will not have cut his hair (since his vow not to, until Cat came back). He will be Samson, mixed with wolf, and doused with anger and hatred. He will have only 1 thought on his mind. Revenge. He and Shaggydog will play a huge part in retaking Winterfell.

2) The hound will come face to face with UnGregor, and have every chance in the world to re-kill him, but decline.

3) Cersei will be tortured for the rest of her life by Qyburn

4) Melissandre will be eaten by Drogon in one big bite, which will give him indigestion, leading to him burp R'hllor's holy flames

5) All natural non-bastard Baratheons will die. Gendry and Arya will get married and take over rule of Storm's End as the Baratheon heirs. They have beautiful Stark-Baratheon babies (the kids Robert and Lyanna should have had). Gendry will reforge Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail into 1 blade, and name it "No one".

6) Tyrion will find Tysha, and find that he had fathered a son on her the night of the gang rape, which will be evidenced by him being a dwarf, and looking just like Tyrion.

7) A black hole will open up in the sky above The Twins, and swallow every Frey within a hundred miles.

8) UnCat and Thoros with some of the BwB will get Ned's bones, and give him the kiss of life. UnCat and UnNed will make give the kiss of life to wolf-head Robb, thus creating UnGreyRob. UnGreyRob will rule as UnKing Beyond the Wall, and Coldhands-BenJen will rule as his UnColdHand.

9) Greatjon Umber will escape from the Lannisters and Freys, and reunite with Blackfish. They will hunt down the Boltons, and Theon Greyjoy. The torturing that these criminals will receive will last several POV chapters.

10) Davos renounces his lordship and lands and goes back to smuggling onions

8) UnCat and Thoros with some of the BwB will get Ned's bones, and give him the kiss of life. UnCat and UnNed will make give the kiss of life to wolf-head Robb, thus creating UnGreyRob. UnGreyRob will rule as UnKing Beyond the Wall, and Coldhands-BenJen will rule as his UnColdHand.

I laughed so hard I think I broke something. Thank you for that. :thumbsup:

I laughed so hard I think I broke something. Thank you for that. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Is no one with me on wanting Rickon to be a badass when he emerges from the woods? I so desperately want him to be the sociopath that everyone thinks Arya is (she's not). I want him to be a Rickon The Wild. And Shaggydog to be utterly uncontrollable...

Thanks! Is no one with me on wanting Rickon to be a badass when he emerges from the woods? I so desperately want him to be the sociopath that everyone thinks Arya is (she's not). I want him to be a Rickon The Wild. And Shaggydog to be utterly uncontrollable...

Yes. 100%. What you said about Arya, and that I've been waiting for a crazy wildling Stark with an angry direwolf since about p. 775 of ASoS or whenever he left w/ Osha to never be heard from again.

1) Rickon will emerge from the woods, wise beyond his years from all he's been through, though impatient, wild, and completely beyond counsel. He still will not have cut his hair (since his vow not to, until Cat came back). He will be Samson, mixed with wolf, and doused with anger and hatred. He will have only 1 thought on his mind. Revenge. He and Shaggydog will play a huge part in retaking Winterfell.

2) The hound will come face to face with UnGregor, and have every chance in the world to re-kill him, but decline.

3) Cersei will be tortured for the rest of her life by Qyburn

4) Melissandre will be eaten by Drogon in one big bite, which will give him indigestion, leading to him burp R'hllor's holy flames

5) All natural non-bastard Baratheons will die. Gendry and Arya will get married and take over rule of Storm's End as the Baratheon heirs. They have beautiful Stark-Baratheon babies (the kids Robert and Lyanna should have had). Gendry will reforge Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail into 1 blade, and name it "No one".

6) Tyrion will find Tysha, and find that he had fathered a son on her the night of the gang rape, which will be evidenced by him being a dwarf, and looking just like Tyrion.

7) A black hole will open up in the sky above The Twins, and swallow every Frey within a hundred miles.

9) Greatjon Umber will escape from the Lannisters and Freys, and reunite with Blackfish. They will hunt down the Boltons, and Theon Greyjoy. The torturing that these criminals will receive will last several POV chapters.

10) Davos renounces his lordship and lands and goes back to smuggling onions

Theyre all good but bolded for the best for me.

I would be with you on Rickon and Shaggydog but... my wolf would be called Summer :)

Excellent list my lady.

Made me really smile.

I really like that one about Davos. Didnt see that one coming but it would be so perfect. :thumbsup: ehehe ;)

Sweet little Tommen gives up his throne and donates all the gold in Casterly Rock after the death of his relatives to start a new religion preaching peace to the world. I don't really want him to die as prophecised.

Ugh. I hate anything named Lanister, personally.

Littlefinger is reunited with his one true love, Catelyn, who promptly rewards him for his treachery and lies with a slow, torturous death.

AMEN!!!!

Arya gets to kill at least 2 people from her hit-list after her training. Sadly for her, I think all will die before she can get to them except for 1 and she'll have to settle for that. Maybe she could add Theon, Ramsay, and Roose in so that she does at least have a few living targets left.

Hm... I think she's got loads of folks left to add to the list, and to kill.

Shaggydog's pretty much there already.

UnGreyRob is hilarious!!

I want Myrcella to be happy and grow old. (But no... Cersei had to go and piss off some witch when she was a kid. Way to go, Cersei.)

I would also rather not see Arya go very far at all with Faceless Man training, but alas. At least it's better than trying to make her into a proper lady.

I want some of the good Frey's, like Olyvar and Perwyn and pretty much any of those that were sent away for the red wedding, to join up with starks again some how. I despise most of the Frey's, but always liked Olyvar, especially when he wanted to stay with Robb after the split.

I'm not totally convinced this will *never* happen, but I definitely want it to. There's certainly a chance if old Walder dies and there's a lot of Frey in-fighting. I can see some of the Frey's splitting off to try and restore some of their honor.

What I wanted and could never happen is simple.

When they Freys planned their red wedding, one of the wedding planners alerted the groom and his company. Rather than not show up, they do with Rob, Smalljon and some picked men planning a special surprise.

Red wedding begins, and in the carnage that follows they get out. The Freys don't realize this till too late, and rather than admit the young wolf escaped, they lie to the Lannisters. However we the reader don't know this-we see it from Cats perspective, and the dark haired serving boy Roose kills in the heat of battle looks like Robb to her.

Cut to Joffery's wedding. Cersi watches as two serving boys carry out the giant pigeon pie, one is stocky and slightly short, the other very large. They carry the pie awkwardly but present it to the king. As the king reaches to cut it, the stocky boy grabs the sword from Joffery's inexpert hands, breaking his (joffery's) wrist in the process.

Before anyone registers what happens, the serving boy grabs joffery's head, smashing into the table, knocking him unconscious. From around the room Stark soldiers and starving Kings Landing small folk pour out, slaughtering lannister and tyrell guards, Banner men, but only subduing those at the the head of the table.

SmallJon drags first Cersi out, to the center of the room. Robb then gives her a trial for the murder of his father and King Robert, which ends with a conviction and his executing her. Joffery's follows accordingly. Joffery demands trial by combat. When no one steps forward to champion Joffery, he and Robb face off, with Rob killing him.

i want to see Jon become King

he can unite the North, the Targ loyalists, earn the loyalty of the wildings, and Stannis will bend the knee to live up to his own high standards of honor and duty, making it up for his broken oath to Aerys

and i 2nd the outlawing of beets

and i want Earth to come, lead by John Wayne (he isnt dead, just frozen!) and our advanced tech, we wipe out the Others and save the world

and we get a nice tourist spot for ourselves .... eat that medieval times!

i want to see Jon become King

he can unite the North, the Targ loyalists, earn the loyalty of the wildings, and Stannis will bend the knee to live up to his own high standards of honor and duty, making it up for his broken oath to Aerys

This isn't something that "could never happen"...

and i want Earth to come, lead by John Wayne (he isnt dead, just frozen!) and our advanced tech, we wipe out the Others and save the world

and we get a nice tourist spot for ourselves .... eat that medieval times!

Ok now this could never happen. Mostly because I'm not sure what you're saying.

I want Sandor to have a "happily ever after" but I'm sure he won't.

Also would like him to be the death of Ungreg, though that's definitely plausable.

I want a painful and slow death for Walder Frey which I doubt is gonna happen.

Archived