Production stills

I was hoping for a still release from HBO this week. If I were an HBO exec, I would have one photo released on the Monday of each week. The still doesn't have to be of a scene from the series, it could be production work of the art department. Perhaps a photo of a set being built, some extras in costume or a cast member or members having fun on set. They have roughly 55 Mondays till premiere week, and the pilot is in the can. So a mix of all of the above wouldn't give much away if chosen properly and it would help build excitement and publicity on the web.

Every so often (like not on a Monday) they can unexpectantly release a very cool scene from the series.

Once filming begins a production blog would be oh so sweet too.

I think you need to pull back a bit. I think as we've heard before, HBO is concerned that the fever-pitch of interest does not get out of hand. Having people so jazzed that they build up the show that it can't possibly match expectations is not in their interest.

I believe we'll have more stills and more info in time, but I believe expecting more stills immediately is unlikely. That said, I'll poke around and try to learn more about the time scale at which HBO plans to operate.

If I were an HBO exec, I would have one photo released on the Monday of each week.

As Ran said, the premiere is way too far away to bother. Maybe when filming begins again they can start to crank things up but it would just look silly to everyone but us fanatics to start hyping things now.

Archived