Who Would You Stand With?

SingleMort

I do love the Starks, however for me there should be 1 king. Stannis is Roberts true heir, the dragons had their arses kicked, as did Rob (treachery or no). Jon chose to be LC (*sob, he would be a great king). I do not particularly love Stannis, though he is JUST.

Maybe Bran is another possibilty?

The Brotherhood Without Banners or the King Beyond the Wall would somewhat satisfy my own sense of political ethical correctness.

But if I could choose a House to belong to, it'd probably be House Reed, which would align me with the Starks.

If I could somehow train myself to care less about the cold, I'd be on the Wall. Failing that, I'd be a maester. If I had to choose a house, I'd go with Stannis - strict, fair, and the legal heir to the throne (since Dany can't claim the throne while she's half a world away)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The way things have gone so far, Arianne Martell.

Seriously? Her contributions so far have been hatching a half-arsed plot to crown Myrcella, getting her lover killed and the princess mutilated, being locked in a tower, and whining. Not exactly the picture of competence.

That said, I wouldn't mind living in Dorne, if only because of the relatively low chance of freezing my ass off. But if I cared more about doing the right thing, I'd probably join the Night's Watch or follow Stannis.

Archived