Video Games Megathread Number A Billion

Inigima

Sorry guys, i have yet to play Halo for more than a grand total of 4 or 5 minutes in online multiplayer...at least on console. I had a crew that did play it for the comp. when Microsoft was still trying to make a half assed attempt at porting it. But not since Halo 1 have i played multiplayer.

For me, its all about the campaign. Halo 1-3. ODST. Reach. Played them all, all the way through. Going to play Reach four player co-op at Christmas if it can be arranged. I love the campaign.

And while the Flood was not my favorite, i didn't hate them. I didn't mind the Library, there was a real sense of sickness about the place when those things showed up for the very first time.

So, yea. Of all the FPS's i have played exclusively multiplayer, Halo was never one of them. I just enjoyed the campaign too much.

Sorry guys, i have yet to play Halo for more than a grand total of 4 or 5 minutes in online multiplayer...at least on console. I had a crew that did play it for the comp. when Microsoft was still trying to make a half assed attempt at porting it. But not since Halo 1 have i played multiplayer.

For me, its all about the campaign. Halo 1-3. ODST. Reach. Played them all, all the way through. Going to play Reach four player co-op at Christmas if it can be arranged. I love the campaign.

And while the Flood was not my favorite, i didn't hate them. I didn't mind the Library, there was a real sense of sickness about the place when those things showed up for the very first time.

So, yea. Of all the FPS's i have played exclusively multiplayer, Halo was never one of them. I just enjoyed the campaign too much.

That's the first I've seen that someone has played all the Halos and rarely the multiplayer, but good on you.

I've played the original Halo campaign a helluva lot (late to the next-gen consoles, didn't have many games for old Xbox either) and I know I'm definitely in the minority, but I don't mind the Library. It's long and pretty repetitive, but it is challenging... and really, who doesn't like blasting through waves of the Flood with a shotgun.

Recently played and finished ODST, and I really liked the campaign although it was short. Less linear, good bunch of characters, and just a great feel and atmosphere IMO.

I agree. I played Halo 3 in online multiplayer for a while, but pretty soon grew tired of it. The campaigns, though, I can replay endlessly. Ther're especially fun in co-op mode with a friend.

Archived