Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

I could just have told you all I was a one-shot guard and you'd have been none the wiser. You may not agree with my decision, but the fact that I told you about it must count for something, right?

I concur that it's a suspicious that Ashford finds it suspicious. At most, using your guard action was just really dumb. Personally, I don't think you made a bad choice to expend it, especially since this game's not so big that we'll have that many nights, and there's a decent chance that the FMs do have powers of their own (besides killing) to use.

Six hours left in the day. I'll be honest, I still don't dislike the idea of just going to night.

Anyone who hasn't commented on Fossoway's reveal I'd appreciate knowing what your thoughts are on it.

I'm going to continue on with my day one read through.

I am okay with going to night if everyone made sure to send in their provisionals. Well, they should do that if we lynch too, but having a no-lynch and then having to wait eight hours again would suck.

I concur that it's a suspicious that Ashford finds it suspicious. At most, using your guard action was just really dumb. Personally, I don't think you made a bad choice to expend it, especially since this game's not so big that we'll have that many nights, and there's a decent chance that the FMs do have powers of their own (besides killing) to use.

2 FM vs 8 innocents and you think they have additional powers? :stillsick:

Well, apparently they had the mystery vote, and I think it's likely that they were restricted to use it until day 2.

Reed, what has happened to your case aganist me? I never responded to it, but you don't seem to care about that.

The mystery vote on Connington appeared right after Estermont posted his Reed reread. It could have been an attempt to protect Reed without being too obvious.

I'm not a huge fan of going to night. Especially if we can have a healer who can win us another day.

I vote Reed.

He appears in too many FM scenarios and he seems to be a bit too joyful and careless in a situation where we're back against the wall.

I really don't understand this at all. It's now suspicious to find a claimant suspicious? I was like the 3rd person to comment on it. This is very bothersome.

Thanks Fossoway for making me healer. I'm going to heal either Bolton or you.

I didn't make you healer.

Vote Tarth

Ok, This is really confusing.

edit:

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Sorry, I thought you were smart.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE??????????

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

To clarify. I did not give the healing ability to Tarth. I repeat, I did not give my healing ability to Tarth. Actually, Remove Vote while I think things through. Just in case.

Slightly less confused.

Tarth was trying to trick? someone?? Fossoway didn't play?

Still don't understand why Tarth did it or if Fossoway is telling the truth

Sorry, I thought you were smart.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE??????????

Hmm, well, having thought about it, it makes no sense at all for scum to try to pretend to be the healer. Ergo I conclude you must be inno. So in actual fact, this works better - I can still give the heal to someone else to test them, and you're CI. Fear not, it all works out for the best :).

At least I'm 100 percent sure now that Fossoway is innocent. I doubt that an FM would have countered my claim.

Fossoway, the main problem we have right now is that you're not able to tell who the healer is. I wanted to lay a false tray for the FM, thinking I was the healer while you'd give the role to someone else. I even gave you a hint to whom you should give it.

If you had given the role to Bolton, he would have survived the night while I was killed. If he was clever, he would have even healed me.

Well, at least I think the problem if we can trust you is no problem anymore. At least for me. No need to announce who you made healer anymore. Just keep it secret.

Hmm, well, having thought about it, it makes no sense at all for scum to try to pretend to be the healer. Ergo I conclude you must be inno. So in actual fact, this works better - I can still give the heal to someone else to test them, and you're CI. Fear not, it all works out for the best :)

This is insane. Why am I confused over the logic?

At least I'm 100 percent sure now that Fossoway is innocent. I doubt that an FM would have countered my claim.

Again, I am totally lost. If he was an FM and gave that role to someone, OF COURSE HE KNOWS WHO IT IS. He would counter any other claimants, whether he was INNOCENT OF FM. This proves nothing in my book.

(ok, the whole thing makes Fossoway look better, but certainly not for the reasons you are saying)

Again, I am totally lost. If he was an FM and gave that role to someone, OF COURSE HE KNOWS WHO IT IS. He would counter any other claimants, whether he was INNOCENT OF FM. This proves nothing in my book.

(ok, the whole thing makes Fossoway look better, but certainly not for the reasons you are saying)

If he was an FM he could have just said "All right" and then shoot me afterwards. I had proven his role and he could have led you to distaster tomorrow.

I also take into account that he didn't think too long before voting me which makes me as sure as one can be in this game that he actually has this power.

This is insane. Why am I confused over the logic?

OK, let's say Tarth was an FM. Why would he try to fake being given the healer power? It gains him nothing unless I verify it (which I won't), while at the same time is a very risky move, since both myself and whoever I give the healing power to would be able to counterclaim.

And having done that, he definitely wouldn't have reacted the way he did when I voted for him if he were scum. So I feel very confident that he is innocent right now.

You on the other hand, not so much.

Archived