Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

...Meh. I'd hoped putting Estermont in my Tier 1 would keep him alive. Clearly, the FMs don't care what I think. :tantrum:

I am still not the mystery voter. The mods also have not seen fit to give me any powers, insane or otherwise. I'm curious what took the night so goddamn long, and I haven't really thought it through, but I don't think it'd be the FMs. There's two of them (unless the mods are crazier than anticipated), and I'd say the chances of neither of them being around and neither sending in a PM during the day pretty darn slim.

Also, this is endgame if we lynch another innocent, right? And if Bolton's a vampire, is Clegane a zombie? Are we getting werewolves next?

Do the FM shoot themselves?

This. This so much. Mods? I like this idea. It is a good idea.

Now I need to get something to eat. Back in a bit.

Estermont spent a bit of time do rereads last night. He was kind of meh on Bolton, a little better on me (but still felt my CF would be useful) and came out feeling worse about Fossoway.

I get the felling he was so-so on Reed, but I need to find where I saw that.

I can't see the kill being related to his late night cases, unless it was Fossoway getting scared, but that's a whole bottle of wine.

He was suspicious of Reed after hsi reread. He felt good about Bolton. He didn't like you.

I wonder when the zombies will realize that the only brain left here resides in my head. :P

ETA:

Congratulations mods, you have succeeded in blowing my mind.

Anyone else think we should vote to go to night?

Why do you always want to vote for night? We didn't even start to discuss today.

Why do you always want to vote for night? We didn't even start to discuss today.

Yesterday it was because I'd been psyched out by the mods... I thought they were telling me something good would happen if I did that.

Today however I think there's a good reason to: I'm not convinced of the innocence of anyone left in the game. If we're at end game at 6 or endgame at 5 it makes no difference. Unless of course the FM have the mystery vote which would just be entirely unfair.

Also, I want to see what happens if I target Fossoway for a second night in a row :P

I think our zombies are going to starve in this game.

He was suspicious of Reed after hsi reread. He felt good about Bolton. He didn't like you.

I wonder when the zombies will realize that the only brain left here resides in my head. :P

I never said he liked me, I said he felt better, but still wanted to lynch me for the CF

Ashford -

Overall, my impression of Ashford improved on a re-read.

Ok, I think we need to ignore the whole zombie thing, unless they claim they are just renamed players

to answer my Queston. Bolton first claimed he was poisoned here

vote count in very next post.

Tarth has allready removed vote "for now" while he re-reads Bolton.

Do people think Bolton was under pressure and scared he would be lynched at this point? enough to claim a roll had just been given to him or something weird? He did seem rather worried he was gonna be the lynch while he still had 3 votes on him.

I admit its a very weird claim, I think a FM would normally fake claim better and appear less confused about his roll.

to answer my Queston. Bolton first claimed he was poisoned here

vote count in very next post.

Tarth has allready removed vote "for now" while he re-reads Bolton.

Do people think Bolton was under pressure and scared he would be lynched at this point? enough to claim a roll had just been given to him or something weird? He did seem rather worried he was gonna be the lynch while he still had 3 votes on him.

I admit its a very weird claim, I think a FM would normally fake claim better and appear less confused about his roll.

I asked myeself this question already. I think he was quite lynchable at this point, but it's the kind of claim that makes me think that he is speaking the truth. I still have him on my 'likely innocent' list, but not because of the claim, but for the points that I made yesterday.

I'm a bit puzzled that Ashord claims not to be responsible for holding up the night. Perhaps it was Clegane or Dayne instead? Really, it has to be Ashford as he was the only one who did not post during the night. God, I'm I really that desperated that I need to use meta information to find the FM?

I'm going to have a look at the vote counts later. Hopefully Fossoway will return in the meanwhile. I'm still wondering about his behaviour during the night. Frey also doesn't sit right with me.

I'm a bit puzzled that Ashord claims not to be responsible for holding up the night. Perhaps it was Clegane or Dayne instead? Really, it has to be Ashford as he was the only one who did not post during the night. God, I'm I really that desperated that I need to use meta information to find the FM?

Actually come to think of it, it may have been me. I did put in an 'in case you're serious' target of Fossoway.

The night hold up could have been Bolton if he's telling the truth. He can't I don't think tell us exactly when Targ sent his Vampire powers PM. But once sent they needed to wait for his night action if I understand correctly he bit Fossaway last night. Targ may have been away when Bolton read his PM?

I guess thats more evidance that Bolton may be telling the truth with his reveal.

I hate roll claims made when under pressure. it makes it so hard to judge them and I feel this is a vital bit of evidance.

Can people do me a vavour and post tired lists again. Maybe some explanation too.

Yeah, I know I've asked for this a lot.

Honestly, I have no fucking clue anymore. My gut still hates Tarth, but argh he's been active and contributive, and I like that, and this is the sort of game where an FM really can sit by and get away with not doing nothing, so his participation speaks well of him imo. And townie or FM, he's probably right that the only place the zombies are going to find brains here would be in his head.

I agreed with Estermont's reread on Fossoway yesterday. It came back startlingly not good, and Fossoway hasn't really addressed that reread or answered questions since then, so I'm not happy with him.

Ashford has not given enough to this game for me to rank him as even slightly PI. I think he's been low-radar bumping along. Pot kettle black, I guess.

I still like Frey, but it's basically a leap of faith that I want to backpedal on right now. I think Bolton's vampire claim speak towards his innocence. Also kinda agree with Tarth that he's been very genuine.

Tier 1: Fossoway, Ashford

Tier 2: Tarth

Tier WTF????: Clegane, Dayne

Tier 3: Frey, Bolton

I don't actually think we should lynch Clegane or Dayne until we know what on earth's up with them. IF we ever know anyway. I'm curious to see if Targ will include them in the next vote count.

Actually come to think of it, it may have been me. I did put in an 'in case you're serious' target of Fossoway.

Wouldn't that count as a provisional? So if someone else didn't confirm their night action as well, then you+someone else would've held up the night. Otherwise, it couldn't have been you alone. I'm rusty on modding, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes?

The night hold up could have been Bolton if he's telling the truth. He can't I don't think tell us exactly when Targ sent his Vampire powers PM. But once sent they needed to wait for his night action if I understand correctly he bit Fossaway last night. Targ may have been away when Bolton read his PM?

I guess thats more evidance that Bolton may be telling the truth with his reveal.

I hate roll claims made when under pressure. it makes it so hard to judge them and I feel this is a vital bit of evidance.

Sorry, but if we had to wait for hours just because a player didn't send in a joke action, I'm going to be extremely pissed. I don't buy this as an explanation.

I don't actually think we should lynch Clegane or Dayne until we know what on earth's up with them. IF we ever know anyway. I'm curious to see if Targ will include them in the next vote count.

* shoots Dayne in its head *

Well, if the mods want to spam the thread with zombies, we just kill them instantly. Sooner or later they're running out of alts. :P

ETA:

I start asking myself if Bolton is for real or if he's a member of the Clegane- Dayne-Zombie-Club... <_<

ETA 2:

Bolton, you almost had me until the

er, I don't think so anyway :unsure:

I asked myeself this question already. I think he was quite lynchable at this point, but it's the kind of claim that makes me think that he is speaking the truth. I still have him on my 'likely innocent' list, but not because of the claim, but for the points that I made yesterday.

I'm going to have a look at the vote counts later. Hopefully Fossoway will return in the meanwhile. I'm still wondering about his behaviour during the night. Frey also doesn't sit right with me.

Maybe it was Targ? I popped in during the night while I took care of my "morning obligations" saw it was still night and went back to sleep after my obligations went "away". Then I slept for 4 hours. Sorry. No secret I have been ill, I coughed all RL night and was exhausted.

* shoots Dayne in its head *

Well, if the mods want to spam the thread with zombies, we just kill them instantly. Sooner or later they're running out of alts. :P

Well if they come back with dondarrion next, we may need to shoot him a lot of times over!

Just post "Children of the night. What music they make."

Children of the night. What music they make.

Now I'm cool with you still, but you're rapidly running out of favors. Actually, I think you ran out yesterday.

eta: I think I need about 15 gold btw. Maybe I'll claim Dondarrion instead of going for Jesus just to keep the mod hands off of it.

eta2: nvm, I got 50

Archived