Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Never fear, for I am here.

Let's lynch someone who isn't me.

Also, if you have a role to claim, you better do it now. At the moment, you're our only viable option, since nobody else is around and we don't have enough votes to lynch anybody else.

The odds of you being lynched are pretty high.

Also, if you have a role to claim, you better do it now. At the moment, you're our only viable option, since nobody else is around and we don't have enough votes to lynch anybody else.

The odds of you being lynched are pretty high.

Hey, if it wasn't for the mystery voter i'd be on a grand total of 2 votes.

You have make a good case against Fossoway, who I haven't managed to reread myself. But as much of it is based on the case against me i'm a little wary of my instincts.

But frankly i'll go for anyone who isn't me.

Hey, if it wasn't for the mystery voter i'd be on a grand total of 2 votes.

True, but that doesn't really matter much now. Everyone else is at 1 vote, and we only have 3 people here - you, me, and Tarth. So we couldn't lynch anybody else, even if we wanted to.

Of course, there are a bunch of people reading the thread....I guess we all of a sudden got a bunch of lurkers who are interested in mafia. Yeah, that makes sense. <_<

I'm still here.

It is day 2.

8 players remain: "Blue" Estermont, "Brown" Tarth, "Green" Connington, "Indigo" Frey, "Orange" Fossoway, "Red" Ashford, "Violet" Reed, "Yellow" Bolton.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

3 votes for "Green" Connington ( "Yellow" Bolton, "Orange" Fossoway, Mystery Vote)

2 votes for "Violet" Reed ( "Brown" Tarth, "Green" Connington)

1 vote for "Brown" Tarth ( "Violet" Reed)

1 vote for "Indigo" Frey ( "Red" Ashford)

1 vote for "Yellow" Bolton ( "Indigo" Frey)

1 players have not voted: "Blue" Estermont.

It is day 2.

8 players remain: "Blue" Estermont, "Brown" Tarth, "Green" Connington, "Indigo" Frey, "Orange" Fossoway, "Red" Ashford, "Violet" Reed, "Yellow" Bolton.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for "Green" Connington ( "Yellow" Bolton, "Orange" Fossoway, Mystery Vote, "Blue" Estermont, "Brown" Tarth)

1 vote for "Brown" Tarth ( "Violet" Reed)

1 vote for "Indigo" Frey ( "Red" Ashford)

1 vote for "Violet" Reed ( "Green" Connington)

1 vote for "Yellow" Bolton ( "Indigo" Frey)

Connington has been lynched.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After today's edict from City Hall, Vanillaville unites in a touching show of community spirit to write loads of terrible haikus. But since your strong Protestant work ethic and conventionality means you only partake in the arts when it's for material gain, you abandon it all when you find out that you can't game the system. Meanwhile, the mods cry because no one has made any hilarious MS Paint drawings. Even the best efforts of the revolution cannot inspire creativity in your mundane Vanillavillian souls.

Finally, you realize it's time to decide on a lynch. You've learned your lesson from Vance's lynch. Vance wanted a traditional hemp rope execution, but Bolton likes flaying men alive. Clearly, it's a sign of unorthodoxy. But then, before you can hang him, he collapses to the ground and clutches his stomach. "Oh, the agony, the agony! I've been poisoned! Someone take pity on a poor poisoned man."

"Executing a man by poisoning is nearly as unorthodox as flaying him," you all agree.

Back to the drawing board. Suddenly, you find a vote in the ballot box that no one remembers putting there. The name Connington is misspelled, but you don't care. "Well, better do as the paper says." You all like blindly following authority.

You grab the hapless Connington, who has just walked through the door, and string him up as he protests, "But...but I've never so much as included a finder and a healer in the same game, I swear!"

Finally, the deed is done. The local coroner approaches his twitching body as it hangs from the gallows, and fumbles through his pockets.

Then he extracts a notebook. The coroner opens it, and smiles.

"It's full of haikus," he says triumphantly.

You rejoice. Clearly, only one of those damn hippy evil mods would engage in something as frivolous as haiku-writing. Then you open the book, and flip to a random page.

Vanilla porridge

Is so good when eaten with

No sugar at all.

You wince, and turn to another page.

Nothing is more sweet

Than the summer breeze blowing

As I watch paint dry.

Thirteen players means,

2 FM, 1 symp, versus

A healer and vig.

Sadly, he is a true vanilla mod.

So in conclusion