Mobile skin problems

Edda van Heefmstra Ruston

I'm opening this to report a few issues I've come across since this morning's outage. (Not that the topic has to be limited to that, I'm just saying....)

Specs: Windows Vista, FF 3.6.16

Troubleshooting: I have tried clearing cache and reloading, just in case.

1) I can no longer click just anywhere within the 'line'/'box' containing the topic title in order to move to the latest post. However, the topic title itself still provides that functionality, so this is just an inconvenience.

2) I can no longer view spoilers. I click the button; nothing happens.

3) I can no longer click on posts in order to reply or edit. Similar to the above - I click; nothing happens.

I'm not seeing any error reports or anything, either, to make it obviously a JS error. It's possible it's a formatting error; all of these functions which are present in the main skin still work.

Suggestions or ideas to try?

I'm opening this to report a few issues I've come across since this morning's outage. (Not that the topic has to be limited to that, I'm just saying....)

Specs: Windows Vista, FF 3.6.16

Troubleshooting: I have tried clearing cache and reloading, just in case.

1) I can no longer click just anywhere within the 'line'/'box' containing the topic title in order to move to the latest post. However, the topic title itself still provides that functionality, so this is just an inconvenience.

2) I can no longer view spoilers. I click the button; nothing happens.

3) I can no longer click on posts in order to reply or edit. Similar to the above - I click; nothing happens.

I'm not seeing any error reports or anything, either, to make it obviously a JS error. It's possible it's a formatting error; all of these functions which are present in the main skin still work.

Suggestions or ideas to try?

Me too.

I'm using an Android phone with TMobile Web2Go browser.

When I click on spoilers, it highlights Show and then does nothing.

Same deal with post reply too.

No, I put the old javascript file back. After we got back up, I took the opportunity to patch up the file, and I guess that's what actually caused the problem. Reverting seems to have fixed it. I'll contact support about it.

Archived