AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

Two more questions:

Simba: What changed for you between late on Day 1 and today that made you suspect the Mummy more? Was it just a more thorough read on her posts?

Mummy: What changed for you that you think Simba is evil now? Is it just the fact that he's attacking you?

It was his post attacking Humpty that struck me as wrong. It got me thinking, and, I admit, a little bit from the fact that Stalin flipped NaK. Kind of gave me a little more confidence in my suspicion. Day 1 I hadn't seen anything that looked evil from Simba, but that post was not good. It didn't feel like genuine irritation or anger, just kind of mean and harsh out of nowhere to plant the seeds of doubt in Mina. As we all know, as does she, that she second guesses and he wanted her second guessing him. I did mention that I disliked that post before Simba pulled out his suspicions of me. You could say his case on me was a response to me suspecting him, not the other way around.

And your first question to Simba is something I had in the back of my mind as well but forgot to say (slightly distracted by the wall of case against me). We cross posted a bit last night, so he had had time to respond to my posts and comment on them, but didn't.

eta: aaaand I just checked. He had an hour on line with me but never commented on the things he's holding against me now.

Oh jeez, I missed this post from Barbie.

O RLY? Even in 5p Lylo it's damn hard to get the right 2p ties. 3 player ties in 12p day? LMAO. This is such a bullshit.

Humpty Dumpty - is damn obv innnocent, because I had already explained why.

And isn't it your post maked her reaction?

I mean, stop your crap spree! From what I've seen you did't even analysed simple reaction responses from the people you were talking.

At first I didn't wanted to vote you, because Malc was a bit too contradictory to my liking too. The only reason which stoped me from voting him was a bare gut. And I started to doubt that you might not be FM when you was making this posts:

And then lynched him anyways. (I read your case on Malc too)

But that is not the point. I am not blaming you in voting Malc, that proves nothing. I am blaming you in crap play.

I really hate all recent posts of yours, but too busy to make word-by-word analisis. And I guess that would be too much of a distraction.

Summary:

1) Rude play in order to justify survilal.

Aka this post of mine:

2) Completely wrong and extremely contradictory with your own interations cases. Aka

this

"

Tier 1 - Sooty, Mummy, Garfield -- I would be laughting so hard if somebody tells me that this is a scumteam

Tier 2 - Marple, Humpty Dumpty, Puff, Wonder Woman, Krakatoa --- here is the place to put your FM-pertner, I swear. Marple? Wonder Woman?

Tier 3 - Barbie, Ernst, Edward --- greatst scumteam evar! LMAO x 2"

Look dude, I don't want to be rude, but your tells may be completely void here. This is just how Simba plays. He makes tiers based on his own ranking of %probability of guilt in every game, particularly when he's innocent. That's just his thing. They change by the day. They appear to be arrogant. A lot of times they are right on the mark. I mean, go ahead and try to lynch him for it, but even the people here who want to vote for him aren't going to do it for those reasons and will laugh at you for it. (Amirite, Mummy?) It doesn't mean those people are on teams together.

Also that thing you quoted Humpty for? I don't really suspect her, but this sort of emotional manipulation from a guilty party, especially her, is not unknown. It's not a tell!

Do you have any suspects other than Simba? Surely if you think he's guilty he must have at least one partner, so who would it be?

And I want to dispute the fact that Simba thinks my vote on Barbie was in response to him suspecting me. I had made one post at that point. The only possible reason he could have been suspecting me was low-profile. I'd like to think I'm the type of player who is not panicked by a baseless suspicion. I'd also like to think people who've played with me would think that too. I can sooooo beat the rap of being a low-profile player.

A lot of times they are right on the mark. I mean, go ahead and try to lynch him for it, but even the people here who want to vote for him aren't going to do it for those reasons and will laugh at you for it. (Amirite, Mummy?)

Well, that could mean only one thing: those people here are not good at this game if they got fooled by such cappy play every time.

And why are you calling Mummy here? I think she voted him too, and seems have independent reasons to do it. Don't even try to manipulate.

Btw, Simbe had mentioned you in his #2 tie:

Tier 2 - Marple, Humpty Dumpty, Puff, Wonder Woman, Krakatoa

<_<

Let me warn you: all what you saying now will be used againt you after Simba flips FM.

(reminder for [myself/or if i die to other people in LyLo] mostly)

Oh, god. I think my eyes are bleeding.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I realize it's too much to ask to expect Showgirl Barbie to actually say something that makes sense. But can we at least use words instead of crap like:

O RLY? Even in 5p Lylo it's damn hard to get the right 2p ties. 3 player ties in 12p day? LMAO.

Thanks.

If I'm reading that post correctly, he's voting Simba not for being scummy, but for playing 'poorly'. But I really don't know, because it's nearly incomprehensible.

Well, that could mean only one thing: those people here are not good at this game if they got fooled by such cappy play every time.

And why are you calling Mummy here? I think she voted him too, and seems have independent reasons to do it. Don't even try to manipulate.

<_<

Let me warn you: all what you saying now will be used againt you after Simba flips FM.

(reminder for [myself/or if i die to other people in LyLo] mostly)

The only thing I agree with you on is the fact that Tier 2 is a good place to put partners.

Oh, wait. I think that's exactly in WJ's original Bible where he started using tiers (said Bible does not apply here except for that part.)

I was asking Mummy to confirm that regardless of whether she thinks Simba is guilty, he acts like this all the time. But yeah, calling us all idiots and then threatening to lynch me next if he comes up guilty is a great way to get me to vote for him.

ETA: Showgirl Barbie, honestly, I think we are having a culture clash here. Is there some English version of your strategy guide available, that says how exactly to structure arguments for Maximum Accuracy? Like maybe a statistical analysis of mafia behavior?

Dude.

Tier.Not tie.

It means he suspects tier 1 more than he suspects tier 2, and he suspects tier 2 more than he suspects tier 3. Not that he thinks they are partners.

Dude.

Tier.Not tie.

It means he suspects tier 1 more than he suspects tier 2, and he suspects tier 2 more than he suspects tier 3. Not that he thinks they are partners.

That kind of not obvious for a newcomer, is't it?

And even in that case it not explains a lot of things which disturbs me. Now let me rethink - how much does that change things.

Fuck. Ok that does change things, actually.

Unvote

I tried to re-read Krakatoa, which got me thinking I should re-read Garfield, and somehow I got distracted by a brief re-read of Edward. *sigh* All I have come up with so far is that Edward still bothers me for purely gut reasons, Krak is still an unknown for me and I can't see to concentrate on Garfield's posts, it's like I forget them as soon as I read them. I know, oooooooohh so helpful. I will try again with a Garfield read in the morning.

I was an early fan of Wonder Woman, but I don't like this constant butting of heads with Barbie. Yeah, I know there's something about Barbie's posts that makes people want to respond, but it almost seems too much. Could be a nice distraction for Wonder Woman (not enough to put him on a suspect list, just something to file away in my head)

Krakatoa, what do you think of Ernst right now?

He's fallen off my radar, partially because of being absent so far during Day 2, and partially because I was kind of won over by his 'I'm innocent and bad at this game stop posting so much' post that occurred right after I went to bed last night. What can I say, I'm easily persuaded. :crying:

Would like to hear more from him with regard to day 2 movements. For instance, yesterday he did not suspect Simba. Has that changed with recent developments? I can't make much of his vote for Malc Starlin because it was partly to save himself from a lynch, but I also don't understand why he said this:

I think your chances to be evil are relatevily higher than chances of any other player (except, possibly, Simba and Puff)to be evil. You can't expect more from day 1.

Sorry, Malc. But for me it exactly mean that you are not innocent.

Joseph Starlin

WTF? Did Simba vote against himself?%)

What does that even mean? Why does that mean that Malc is guilty? Reasoning?

Btw, I'm a complete idiot, I just realized that I've been calling Monday/Garfield a he all along just because Garfield the cat is male, but Monday mis-posts enough that I should have noticed. Oops. :blushing:

Is anyone else secretly female? :P

Archived