AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

I finally was able to get away and start the reread on Marple only to find that the posts aren't all in order. This is one of the reasons I stopped in the first place.

Is there anyway to read through all her posts while they're in order or do I have to physically check every page to read them?

I finally was able to get away and start the reread on Marple only to find that the posts aren't all in order. This is one of the reasons I stopped in the first place.

Is there anyway to read through all her posts while they're in order or do I have to physically check every page to read them?

Oh, is that why some of the posts appeared to be missing from the searches I did? <_<

I guess a manual read is better, then. I thought it was maybe the server having issues.

You never did answer me why you trust Simba.

Use the full-fledged search feature, not the profile 'find my posts' function. It's the cog-shaped icon above the RSS feed icon / below the PM dropdown box. Put the alt's exact name (partial doesn't work) in the find author box and set display results to posts.

Oh, is that why some of the posts appeared to be missing from the searches I did? <_<

I guess a manual read is better, then. I thought it was maybe the server having issues.

You never did answer me why you trust Simba.

Yes I did, read back.

Use the full-fledged search feature, not the profile 'find my posts' function. It's the cog-shaped icon above the RSS feed icon / below the PM dropdown box. Put the alt's exact name (partial doesn't work) in the find author box and set display results to posts.

Thank you.

Lany...um, haven't you played like in a million thirteen player games with two FM and a symp? Didn't all the games we've had in the past couple of years with fifteen players or more have three FM?

Goddammit. I have no clue why you'd say that if you knew the correct set-up. Maybe as an FM who assumed she didn't have a symp...

Kat, I'm still here. I'll reread Garfield, but I don't particularly suspect her (oops), TBH. I feel like I should start yet another random third option mob on an unlikely suspect just to shake stuff up. But I don't know who to choose. Puff--although I reread him and really can't make heads or tails of anything he's said all game--or Sooty?

I actually am getting wary of the Mummy, simply because her reaction to my 180 didn't ring as true, and she feels like a shadow of her usual self. I don't know if I'd lynch her yet, though. But am I the only one who suspects Edward at all?

Again my reputation precedes me. Outside of doing crazy shit --which I don't think I've done in quite some time-- how exactly am I known for being bold?

I'm actually not referring to claiming finder as RI or antics like that.

The times I've seen you play, you've called a lot of attention to yourself, spammed the thread, and came across as very free with what you posted. You got into trouble for not always expressing yourself as accurately as possible, but you were blindingly innocent in how you reacted to events.

Here, I find you're very cautious. My impression is that your opinions are all fairly soft, you mostly agree with popular opinion, and you don't put yourself forward much. You haven't voted all day (yeah, pot, kettle, I know), but keep saying you'd hammer the players you suspect (who are people everyone also suspects) (Edit: hang on, that might not be true). I know you've only skimmed the thread, but that's no excuse.

Yes I did, read back.

Ah, thanks.

I feel pretty similar about Simba, for the record. The other thing that makes me feel better about him, weirdly enough, is the fact that today he decided to go after someone who no one else seems to want to kill-- he's not picking an easy target.

Sooty- I don't suppose you'd be satisfied if I said you? :P Seriously, pretty much all you've done since you joined the game is attack me while saying you didn't want to do re-reads or make cases on anyone. It doesn't help that I suspected your predecessor before you arrived, but everything you've done falls perfectly in line with the 'lazy FM' profile. :unsure:

I actually am getting wary of the Mummy, simply because her reaction to my 180 didn't ring as true, and she feels like a shadow of her usual self. I don't know if I'd lynch her yet, though. But am I the only one who suspects Edward at all?

Nope. You're not.

*back to reading Marple*

Pless and unJon would agree. :P

I dunno, this is frustrating. I can't get over the fact that Miss Marple is acting suspiciously, but I also kind of feel like her 'when I flip innocent' and so forth is more indicative of being a symp than a killer. Which makes me really question why I'm voting for her now. :bang: Might go back to Garfield, but it's so close to the end of the day. Who's still here?

I am here, and as a1ways, won't 1et the day end without a 1ynch, if it is up to me

I honesty have no idea about garfie1d, other than she's a compete new p1ayer, the on1y compete new p1ayer in the game

yes, I wou1d vote her if needed, but I'd not 1ike it

But am I the only one who suspects Edward at all?

No. I suspect Edward as well, but I don't think I can make a case on him today. I suspect him for the same reason he suspects me-- I think he's playing in WJ's blind spot and I have no idea what he did to earn a spot on the lowest tier of suspicion.

Lany...um, haven't you played like in a million thirteen player games with two FM and a symp? Didn't all the games we've had in the past couple of years with fifteen players or more have three FM?

I have been out the past few years (more missed games than p1ayed ones---3 is just too many for 14

we'd have 3 with 24 p1ayers, once upon a time

Yes I did, read back.

Hmm... :uhoh:

I'll let this speak for itself.

It has happened many times before. I still think Simba is innocent.

will not vote Simba. He is so clearly innocent it's not even funny.

Am I missing something? What's hypocritical about declaring Simba and Starlin innocent?

Your answer resorts to "this is how I play". Forgive me if I've never played with you and I don't play the mafiascum style of declaring people town or scum based on tells. I like to read reasoning, I like to analyze it and then I like to see if there are contradictions later in the game. If you're telling me he's town then change your mind to he's scum later in the game, I have nothing to go back to and see if you're staying consistent other than your "read". That's my issue with you. I want to know why you get reads, not just what the read is. At the moment, I don't know if you're innocent or guilty which is why I haven't tried to vote you.

note that the first reasoning regarding why Simba appeared innocent appeared in the third-quoted post, 23 hours and change after the first one, after pressure to reveal reasoning.

This (plus your lowish post count) is probably why you've felt off to me, Edward. And I'm not sure there's anything 'evil' about it, just unusual. :dunno:

Hmm... :uhoh:

I'll let this speak for itself.

note that the first reasoning regarding why Simba appeared innocent appeared in the third-quoted post, 23 hours and change after the first one, after pressure to reveal reasoning.

This (plus your lowish post count) is probably why you've felt off to me, Edward. And I'm not sure there's anything 'evil' about it, just unusual. :dunno:

I'm confused. Were you just pointing out that I didn't respond to the question until the next day?

Marple, who do you suspect now? I believe you still have your vote on Kat and still haven't produced the case you said. You've pretty much dropped all suspicion of Simba. Where do you stand at the moment?

I've reread you and I agree with everything people have said.

Alright I'll tell you exactly where I'm coming from. Right now I'm torn between voting Krak or Marple or going for someone completely different, probably Puff.

Based on the wording of their posts, it doesn't seem like either Kat or Lany are leaving much room for the possibility that the other is innocent; If we lynch one and they turn out to be innocent it means the other one must be guilty, that sort of thing. Is that a correct reading of your respective positions?

I would think as experienced players you know how this all-or-nothing attitude could potentially damage the innocents which is why I find it suspicious for both of you.

Puff I sort of want to eliminate as an unknown variable.

I don't like the idea of voting Garfield, mainly because I think they're being used as a soft target.

I'm confused. Were you just pointing out that I didn't respond to the question until the next day?

I'm pointing out that you were hassling Igor for not giving his reasoning when he forms an opinion. It's hypocritical for you to then throw up opinions - on leading lynch targets, no less - without sharing your reasoning. No matter whether you eventually answer when prodded. Maybe Igor would have too; he didn't live long enough to.

Archived