Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

If the promoted symp needs to be found before they can communicate with the remaining FM once they're promoted, then that truly is the worst possible role.

I don't know it is just weird, like putting Vig as an either (I have only ever seen one evil vig, and it was just too much)

Sansa, ok, I got it.

Em, ok, ambivalent. Does that mean that when a player receives a role of a tracker it's also stated whether it's an evil one or a peaceful one, or it just says that the player is a tracker and he can choose himself then?

He is told which team he belongs on.

It is day 3.

10 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Jorah Mormont (Sansa Stark, Eddard Stark, Cersei Lannister)

2 votes for Eddard Stark (Khal Drogo, Tyrion Lannister)

2 votes for Sansa Stark (Renly Baratheon, Petyr Baelish)

1 vote for Jaime Lannister (Jorah Mormont)

1 vote for Tyrion Lannister (Jaime Lannister)

1 players have not voted: Syrio Forel.

48 minutes left

48 minutes left

Uh. I don't know how much time I've got left in front of the computer, but I know I don't have 48 minutes. If we can't get a Ned lynch moving by the time I'm out, I'd prefer to lynch Jorah over Petyr, because one of them's lying, and Petyr's reveal was under better circumstances.

Was unexpectedly pulled away for a bit. I'm back now.

I think the best move is to play it safe. If forced to decide, I believe Petyr and think Jorah is lying. But even if thats the case, then tomorrow we're going to have to decide who the 3rd FM is. And personally, I think its a promotable symp - Eddard Stark.

So I might as well be safe and vote for him today (instead of Jorah), since Eddard could also be evil in the other scenario (while Jorah would be innocent in the other scenario).

Here,

Also Roleless Innocent.

I think Jorah's tracker claim just made me want to cry. Now we have the possibility of htere having been a finder, an understudy, and a tracker on team innocent, or just finder and understudy, or just a tracker. Tracker solo doesn't seem powerful enough, tracker finder understudy seems to powerful, and I don't have the experience with unJon to know if balance is typically an issue in his games. I'm waiting for the word on Varys to show the way.

I see sansa has managed to remain alive, which saddens me, but I can accept Eddard as an alternative.

Archived