I'm an idiot, can someone tell me what this says?

WillWork4NinjaPowers

Is it something like 終?

Because, if so, that's what certain characters look like that your computer isn't set up to understand. Like my above posted is a Japanese character (I think, just took this from something on another site that deals with manga/anime). I believe you have some settings, etc, that you can turn on to actually see the proper character, but I'm not sure where to find them. I know I see them by default on my laptop.

Not sure what you are trying to paste, chickenly. What is the thingy you want to put in?

If it is a picture or an image file, we don't allow those in open posts here.

You may wish to paste a link to the image off-site if you wish.

Okay, I can copy and paste in a tweet, but not here, so...here. Check the tweet. What do those things mean?! They drive me nuts.

https://twitter.com/willwrk4njapwrs

I followed your link to a specific tweet, but the image did not display correctly on this computer.

I will have a look when I get home but if anyone else can do so in the meantime, so be it. :)

It's a character your browser/font cannot display

îŠ in your tweet is a strange quote-like thing

can you see things like: ÐšÐ¾Ð»Ð»ÐµÐºÑ†Ð¸Ñ Ñтоковых фотографий or देवनागरी ?

It's a character your browser/font cannot display

îŠ in your tweet is a strange quote-like thing

can you see things like: ÐšÐ¾Ð»Ð»ÐµÐºÑ†Ð¸Ñ Ñтоковых фотографий or देवनागरी ?

I see weird looking symbol things.

All I know is that I see people tweeting strange little boxes with pairs of letters and numbers on top of each other and it gets me all nervous, like when my sister-in-law and brother start speaking in Korean around me. *paranoid*

Ok, well now I feel really dumb because E1 and F2 make no sense together. I need a Cracker Jack box and new decoder ring, stat. What's worse is that I am pretty sure the majority of the people I see posting these little code things may not even know how to spell their own last names. I assumed that they had something to do with drugs, money or humping.

Nope. They're just symbols your computer isn't properly showing, 99% sure. I see them all the time on one computer, never on the other, and in the exact same places.

So what you're telling me is, is that people know those symbols won't show up on my computer, and they are all having a good laugh behind my back? Knew it.

So what you're telling me is, is that people know those symbols won't show up on my computer, and they are all having a good laugh behind my back? Knew it.

Not necessarily. Are the people tweeting these things the sister-in-law and brother that occasionally speak Korean around you? That could very easily explain it.

I doubt they know that they know you can't see the proper symbol.

Archived