Password/Email problem

Fez

So I've got a problem and I'm hoping Ran or one of the mods can help me out:

I have no idea what my password is anymore. This computer, my home computer, has it saved in the google chrome browser so I can automatically log in here; but it won't tell me what my password is, its all *. This wouldn't be a big deal except that the e-mail account linked to the board is an old account that no longer exists (the university I went to undergrad for shuts them down after graduation) so I can't go through the regular process of changing my password. I also can't change my e-mail address to my current one since that requires me to type in my password.

So would it be possibly for one of you to manually change my linked e-mail address and reset my password? If so I'll PM the address to you (gotta watch for spam bots).

So can anything be done about this? I know I don't post that often, but it would be nice to have the ability to do so at work or from my phone.

Ran,

I am running into a similar problem. After creating a new profile, I was able to remember my old password for this account (Lily Valley). I'd like to use this one instead of the new one, but my email is "currently in use" so I cannot attach it to the old profile.

Help? Can the old profile be manually deleted to free up my current email?

Ah, I swapped out the emails and my avatar but would like to delete the new profile.

Thanks,

Lily Valley

Archived