No tyrion chapters.

claxdog

So I just started reading affc and am kind of upset about not being able to read about me favorite half nose dwarf. I haven't got into the meat of the book yet maybe another pov character will be near him but I am still a little mad.

There are no Tyrion chapters in AFFC. Back in 2004 or so, the book that was supposed to be A Dance With Dragons got too big and complicated, and to solve this problem, the book was split. But rather than split it chronologically, it was split by POV. I don't remember all of the POVs off the top of my head, but here's a partial list:

Sansa Stark

Arya Stark

Arianne Martell

Arys Oakheart

Aeron Greyjoy

Victarion Greyjoy

Asha Greyjoy(?)

Samwell Tarly

Brienne of Tarth

Doran Martell(?)

The book that comes out tomorrow will have the missing POVs, and it will also go chronologically beyond the scope of AFFC.

Xray's list with corrections

Sansa Stark

Arya Stark

Arianne Martell

Arys Oakheart

Aeron Greyjoy

Victarion Greyjoy

Asha Greyjoy(?) - yep

Samwell Tarly

Brienne of Tarth

Doran Martell(?) - nope

Jaime Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Pate - Prologue POV

Thanks, Bronn. :) The two, I can't believe I forgot to add them!

Question, and comment:

Whose POV do we get when we first met Doran Martell, with him in the wheelchair watching the kids splash around in the water? Is it Arys?

I didn't add the prologue POV simply because we all know what happens to prologue POVs... ;)

Thanks, Bronn. :) The two, I can't believe I forgot to add them!

Question, and comment:

Whose POV do we get when we first met Doran Martell, with him in the wheelchair watching the kids splash around in the water? Is it Arys?

I didn't add the prologue POV simply because we all know what happens to prologue POVs... ;)

Areo Hotah, The Norvoshi captain of the guard of the Prince of Dorne.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived