Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Asha is extremely confident with herself, her body and her Sexuality... that's Sexy enough.

You know whats messed up whenever i see your posts i can't read them cus i can't stop looking at Tyrion with glasses, i don't know why it mesSes with me man HAR HAR HAR.

OMG. You are awesome.

Chris Hansen is frowning at us all whenever we write on this thread.

The age of consent in the State of New York is 17, so I feel no moral compunction crushing on Meera :D

Oh, and there's the minor fact that these are fictional characters, and the supreme court ruled that it is unconstitutional to censor depictions of underage erotic fiction.

Take that :fencing:

I would say that Chataya and her daughter Alayaya are more like courtesans than common prostitutes. Chataya's brothel is also said to be a very expensive place, and certainly not for men looking for a cheap quickie.

you're right, Chataya is a courtesan (a luxury courtesan, in fact), so i made a little mistake and there's no comparision :)

Anyway, I love your avatar! Another fan of Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series, I see!:thumbsup:

:D

Boys

Sandor - I was obsessed with Phantom of the Opera when I was a kid...

Jorah - Mostly Iain Glenn inspired, but I love the Bear.

Oberyn - .... ::swoon::...

Girls

Sand Snakes!!

Dani - Emilia Clarke has a bit to do with that though, largely for the age-up, and as Troy Patterson at Slate said in a review; her nipples are destined for immortality

Ygritte - you know nothing...

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane

Khal Drogo

Jon Snow

You Know Nothing Westeros, The sexiest in the land is the Facelessgirl, her beauty has been know to star and end wars and rebellions.

Ugh, you are such a CROW. :rolleyes:

Aye a CROW i may be, but either you or I are the hottest things happening in Westeros hands down, discussion closed, thread terminated.

Archived