Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Well... I don't strive to do it. I was uncorrupted before I met you. :rolleyes:

HAR it be true, we need be careful or them mods will think we up to again HAR HAR HAR. THEN HAVE TO START A 3RD tttne HAR HAR HAR

HAR it be true, we need be careful or them mods will think we up to again HAR HAR HAR. THEN HAVE TO START A 3RD tttne HAR HAR HAR

Don't mean to split hairs, but the mods don't know me as well as they do you. That's one of the perks of being a Faceless. :D

Wow I only have two threads that haven't been shut down or moved. There has to be a reward for that.

Don't mean to split hairs, but the mods don't know me as well as they do you. That's one of the perks of being a Faceless. :D

Wow I only have two threads that haven't been shut down or moved. There has to be a reward for that.

At least you have thread, they deleted the first one i ever made in 2 hours, and since the Legend of the CROW has spread across Westeros i don't think i should bother HAR.

At least you have thread, they deleted the first one i ever made in 2 hours, and since the Legend of the CROW has spread across Westeros i don't think i should bother HAR.

I can imagine why they shut it down. :lol:

Sorry Galen, we'll stop now.

Why have I not posted in this? Overlooked it I guess.

Sandor. Of course. I've always liked big men, and I don't like pretty men. And the tortured soul thing ... wow.

Benjen Stark (from the brief glimpse in the TV show and the bits in the book)

Jorah from TV, not the book

Ned Stark if he really looked like Sean Bean

Women - idk.

Nymeria Sand

Lyanna Stark (they fought a war over her!)

I'm very taken with Loras, but then my tastes tend toward the flashy and the obvious. There was this definite heat between him and Jaime in the White Sword Tower that I'd wished had come to fruition. The escalating machismo was dizzying and could only have ended in Jaime dominating the boy, demonstrating finally and without doubt the better swordsmanship.

I just see him as someone who weakens strong men's convictions and inflames their desire to possess.

OBERYN (how not)

Dany (even though technically she's not in Westeros)

Jaime (I'm not including Cersei because she has a beer gut)

Robb (red-heads FTW even though I'm not one myself)

I would say Sansa, too, but then I would look like a pedo. Though she's probably pretty

And Arianne (All the Martells are sexy, including Doran)

And Dany doesn't make oyu look like a pedo? Ha ha. I'd have to go with Val, Mance Rayder's sister-in-law.

Archived