S John's In DC! (skip first 7 posts)

Fez

Hey all,

I know we did this back in the spring and I at least liked it so much that I thought we could do it again. (Though I hopefully will not get so drunk that I throw up in a restaurant bathroom later on in the day). No one is obligated to get a New Luther again, although I plan on it. Was thinking we meet at noon, maybe 1pm; I'm flexible.

Who's in?

i recall that day. it was a good time.

however i cannot make the sequel. i work from ten to ten on sundays. a monday happy hour there sometime is certainly on my 'fuck yeah' list. they open at four. i find that arriving at four affords you stellar service and the chance to taste a ton of fantastic beers.

I'm back, motherfuckers. Well, I'm temporarily back. 2 1/2 weeks.

Good chance I go to NYC next weekend. Actually, good chance weekends aren't going to be good for me at all. But you know what I'm always good for? Weekday drinking. I realize this is a thread about different stuff, possibly now defunct. But, while I'm back I wouldn't mind seein' you folks if we can work it out. I'm mobile. And while I'll be busy with personal stuff thru the week, I probably am not going into the office at all. Therefore, basically any day is good for me. So lets hear it. Whats good for you, denizens of DC?

Well at least S John knows how to pick a day that works. It is even a Federal Holiday! Sadly I will have to go to work on the 11th, so can't be too late of a night.

As an added bonus, the first 8 people get an HBO GoT button. We got a couple extra when we went to Reno...make that first 7 and S John get a button.

I will be in DC for a conference next week, and would love to meet up with anyone. I (and husband) are free the evenings of Tues the 4th, Thurs (6th), and Saturday (8th), as well as Sunday morning/afternoon. We leave Sunday night, so sadly, no S John :crying:

Unfortunately I can't drink, but would love to go to dinner or brunch. Anyone?

PS--M Chef, what is the name of your restaurant? I would love to patronize you. That sounds wrong...

snow "free alcohol is what conferences are for :bawl: " leo

Guest Raidne

Sorry, snow, I'll miss you, crazy work schedule until next week, working OT on the weekend.

John - where we gonna do this thing? Obviously I'm partial to Wonderland for my own separate reasons, but one of those would be their killer happy hour? Otherwise, somewhere convenient to the c-town metro probably works well for everyone, but you're the one who is never in the area, so pick wherever you want to go, and I'll be there.

Archived