Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

I must have missed these suspicions. Would you care to explain them for me, please?

You are playing, wasn't this enough reason for suspicion?

I think nobody did anything particularly suspicious in this game yet, so I choose between whoever failed to do something trustworthy.

And putting sixth vote on an only train we have, without decent justification, definitely doesn't help trusting you.

We definitely need an alternative.

Oh and Chana.. I don't think that trying to make sense of the rules is scummy.. or town for that matter.. it is just a trait in a personality... the wanting to make sense of things... it allows the game to be better.. in my opinion... when everyone is on the same page and understands everything... so bottom line.. I don't think i will be voting you.. or digging much into you for now... nothing suspicious yet...

If we could like posts with game alts, I would like this one. :)

I am rereading to see what it was specificlly that made me suspect John H

With the risk of raising a lot more suspicion on me being a symp or something.. as someone suggested.. (will not go back and see who it was.. at least not now)... I must say that I don't get the hyrcanus lynch. But it seems it will be going through...

Let me just ask who began the wagon (maybe look into it later to see for myself) just to have them on mind for the next lynch...

And yes, I will shut up about the "i think hyrcanus is not scum, yet" just because it is getting to damn repetitive.. and I think my mind is set up.

btw... How cool is my avatar???

<-- All the single ladies.. now put your hands UP!

You are playing, wasn't this enough reason for suspicion?

ah, mafia rule #3 :)

I think nobody did anything particularly suspicious in this game yet, so I choose between whoever failed to do something trustworthy.

And putting sixth vote on an only train we have, without decent justification, definitely doesn't help trusting you.

We definitely need an alternative.

something about him just pings my radar. with so many others agreeing, it likely means he is innocent, but like you said, there are few scummy things so far.

I have 3 likely innocents, but prefer not to name them as we are heading towards night.

but care to elaborate then why did you cast a vote on me?

For fun, evidently. And partly in order to see if you would overreact (like John H did).

also.. do you know it for a fact that if you tell us the reason of your 'expecting a night kill' is a rule violation.. or are you just speculating? in other words.. did you ask the mods if you could tell us?

Rule B11 is straight and simple enough to exclude any nesessity of asking mods about it.

With the risk of raising a lot more suspicion on me being a symp or something.. as someone suggested.. (will not go back and see who it was.. at least not now)... I must say that I don't get the hyrcanus lynch. But it seems it will be going through...

Let me just ask who began the wagon (maybe look into it later to see for myself) just to have them on mind for the next lynch...

And yes, I will shut up about the "i think hyrcanus is not scum, yet" just because it is getting to damn repetitive.. and I think my mind is set up.

You seem so sure of yourself. Is there a specific thing he said to make you think him innocent?

Are you that sure that Hyrcanus will turn up not a killer?

I can't be 100% sure.. but something tells me he wont.. I just don't see the suspicious in him.. like everyone else does.. his posts seem geniune and they don't read overly nervous or anything.. obviously I can't be 100% sure of it.. because he might just be faking it.. But i don't think so.. also.. I think if a scum would be so close to getting lynched he would be a lot more nervous or I dunno.. I just don't think his reactions are scummy... at all.. and the wagon seems slightly out of control with more a more people voting just for the sake of it.. but hey. .someone has to die on day one... it might just be him..

darn.. you made me speak of that topic again!! I see what you did there =P

Are you that sure that Hyrcanus will turn up not a killer?

To the quote quoted on my quote.. how does that make you think I know who the killers are.. I just want to know who began the wagon that was out of control in a lynch i do not think is viable...

Care to elaborate on your theory?

No.. I am trusting my gut feeling and also that when I read him he does not seem suspicious to me... but as I said. I can't be 100% sure..

I can respect gut feelings, even when they are the opposite of mine.

I just don't clear people on them. I clear them based on very specific things, as it helps to prevent being snoockered by them (and limiting your options).

You might know H is not a killer in one case only: if you know actual killers.

Such slips do happen at times. I think we shouldn't ignore them.

As I said.. I never said he was not a killer... I just said that i don't THINK he's a killer.. there's a big difference.. and again.. I never said anything 100% true.. just that my gut told me he was not scum..

But now I am beginning to question you Mattathias, I think you just might be taking advantage on the situation.. because let's face it.. I did actually make it easier for someone to start pinning it on me... but i stand by what I said.. I really don't understand the hyrcanus wagon... and no one has cared to elaborate on it.. although maybe they just haven't been online and have not seen my questioning...

And yes.. I am voting on you because you voted for me... pretty straight forward

Morning has been way busier than I expected. Not sure that I'm going to have time to re-read and evaluate suspects right now.

A few quick notes.

1) I do suspect Hyrcanus based on 2 points I made earlier. First, his apologetic post regarding his Gaddi vote. Second, his shift from "can't evaluate Matt" to "Matt is a suspect." Both were based on Matt "acting strange", but it is still a subtle change in his reaction to that strangeness.

2) That said, I agree with Matt that we need competing mobs if we want to maximize our day 1 information. So I'm fine with Hyrcanus getting lynched, but I really hope we at least discuss a 2nd option in the next 80 minutes or so.

But now I am beginning to question you Mattathias, I think you just might be taking advantage on the situation..

In which way? If H is innocent and I am guilty, why in the Earth I would want to afflict a lynch from him to you? Won't it be absolutely indifferent to me which of two innocents to lynch?

Argue.

Archived