Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

The only knowledge I have comes from the rules where the abilities are given:

Right under this is a list of abilities that every ri has access to...Jelly donuts is in that list of abilities.

From the rules it appears that someone can make a jelly donut and pass it to whomever they choose. Or if it is in the pot, then one can bid on it and hand them out, I would imagine.

That was how I read it

I found this, very.... interesting.

Y'know, I hadn't really noticed this until now. It is interesting. Are we to understand he currently has Jelly he wishes to pass along? Does he have some way of producing his own jelly?

John Gaddi, you picture honestly freaks the fuck out of me <_<

I agree completely. A little intense, aren't we Gaddi?

BTW, this didn't really answer my question.

Are you seriously uncomfortable with my vote?

Your vote to have me offed? Yes, I have a certain discomfort at the idea....

I read that as things that get made go into the pot...its what I get for fly by posting.

Yes, this seems likely to me.

Damn it.

So, if I can't use my jelly. I am going to give it to whoever would convince me of being really-really innocent.

Just try to convince me.

I am definitely going to get rid of this before end of day.

Listen kid, how did you come upon this "jelly". And we have to convince YOU that we're innocent. Interesting.... And how do you get rid of it before the day? Transfers are only made at night, or did you miss that part?I think you better do some explaining...

Listen kid, how did you come upon this "jelly". And we have to convince YOU that we're innocent. Interesting.... And how do you get rid of it before the day? Transfers are only made at night, or did you miss that part?I think you better do some explaining...

I don't think he's ready for this Jelly....

(I've been resisting the urge to say that..but god, I just can't help myself)

By the way, the evil hellenist traitors among you are so idolatrous that they don't confine themselves to worshipping the gods of their Greek overlords, or even gods that existed during the time of Hanukkah.

They've adopted Thor into the Greek pantheon, for reasons that totally don't involve me having been half-asleep when I named that idol.

I blame too many JRPGs making me conflate gods from all cultures into one hodgepodge mythological canon in my mind.

Archived