Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

<p><p>

John Hyrcanus

He likes to jump on points made by other people but doesn't actually show much interest or put much thought into the answers. Just look at the post a few above this to see what I mean.

Yea, I saw that. He agreed with my posts, and even agreed about the comedian one? I mean, I just came into the game. I could just be pulling stuff out of thin air

It is Day One. Sixteen Players Remain.

Nine votes are required to lynch or eight to go to night.

2 votes for John Hyrcanus (John Gaddi, Lysimachus)

3 votes for John Gaddi (Judah Maccabee, John Hyrcanus, Menelaus)

1 vote for Judah Maccabee (Jonathan Maccabee)

2 votes for Menelaus (Mattathias, Aristobulus)

1 vote for Aristobulus (Simeon)

Seven players have not voted: Antonin, Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, Habim, Onias

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah gelt x ?

Oil (E) x 2

Candle (P) x 2

Jelly (E) x 1

Today, Lysimachus will spin the dreidl.

So John Hyrcanus has placed a very dangerous swing vote on the Gaddi mob and it's an OMGUS vote as well? Totally evil, just sayin. We should watch him.

So is this serious or not? Like you seem to make actal game related (albeit ehh) points but your tone at the end is massively flippant?

Also all these names are annoying to remember. Were you voting John Hyrcanus at this stage? Let me check, if not why not?

@Matt

Why get rid of it when you don't know what it does? What if giving it to the wrong person does more damage than holding onto it?

there are more town than scum. even if he passes it randomly he has a better than average (by a long way) of doing good/no effect than harm *shrug*

i'd pass it on if I was him but eh.

Because it looks like you're pulling stuff out your ass. You already have 2 confirmed townies. Interesting... (yes, I do like that word :P)

why is that interesting? and why would it be too early to confirm townies? lolwut? and i never said they were confirmed. i'm giving reads, you should try it. hey look, a wild question appears:

'Who do you think is most likely scum Eusebon', woah best answer that before it runs away!

also nothing is pulled out of my ass.

Archived