Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

why is that interesting? and why would it be too early to confirm townies? lolwut? and i never said they were confirmed. i'm giving reads, you should try it. hey look, a wild question appears:

'Who do you think is most likely scum Eusebon', woah best answer that before it runs away!

also nothing is pulled out of my ass.

Is the question, "who do you think is scum, Euebon", or just a joke?If it's the former, at this point, I am getting gut suspicion from Hyradous and you. Until Matt explains his case, he's null. I eman, unless he's stupid, he wouldn't just yell out "HEY, I'M RI HERE, BUT I HAVE THIS COOL ITEM THAT I CANT USE" and "HEY GUYS, I THINK IMMA GET LYNCHED DAY 1!"

Who assumes that he can't use the item? The miracle of the oil is celebrated by eating deep fried pastries filled with jelly, and oil is described as multi purpose and exhaustible in the rules. Presumably the mods meant that the jelly doughnut could be created with the correct ingredients if someone went to the trouble of gathering them.

Simeon - if someone with the skill could assemble the correct ingredients, then yes. That item could be made. If you are just a plain RI and you got your hands on jelly and oil, you'd still just have jelly and oil and not a delicious pastry perfect for sharing and cementing friendships.

John Hyrcanus

He likes to jump on points made by other people but doesn't actually show much interest or put much thought into the answers. Just look at the post a few above this to see what I mean.

Of all the fishy behavior JH is exhibiting, I find it odd that you chose this to justify your vote with this. I don't see it and it feels a wee bit abstract and off. I don't like Eusebon's endorsement of your position either.

lol.. you know what i meant!!

also.. just finished reading and I really have no idea what to read out of people right now. I find Eusebon's convenient "have to go" scummy, but then again, he might just go. As I always say.. we DO have lives outside our made belief twisted inaccurate tale of what really went down in hanukkah o.O

So i keep going back and forth... although still don't like Gaddi's vote on Hyrawhatever..

but i do agree.. these names are effing confusing!!

lol.. you know what i meant!!

also.. just finished reading and I really have no idea what to read out of people right now. I find Eusebon's convenient "have to go" scummy, but then again, he might just go. As I always say.. we DO have lives outside our made belief twisted inaccurate tale of what really went down in hanukkah o.O

So i keep going back and forth... although still don't like Gaddi's vote on Hyrawhatever..

but i do agree.. these names are effing confusing!!

I think you're confusing me with Eleazor

Archived