Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

Well.. I am voting for him because I do not like his vote against Hyrcanus.. or w/e... To rushed for the beginning.. and even though everyone else (voting for him) has made it clear.. he has failed to say why he is keeping his vote... although at this point I am not quite sure of anything.. yet for some reason I just don't like him... I like Hyrcanus though...

Eh. It seems like it was after re-reading some of the posts. I don't think any of them were serious aside from maybe Hyrcanus' if he was offended or something.

Onias may have just seen that Gaddi had the most votes and dropped one on. Which could be scummy, but he's only posted twice and I need more to go on.

It is Day One. Sixteen Players Remain.

Nine votes are required to lynch or eight to go to night.

2 votes for John Hyrcanus (John Gaddi, Lysimachus)

4 votes for John Gaddi (Judah Maccabee, John Hyrcanus, Menelaus, Onias)

1 vote for Judah Maccabee (Jonathan Maccabee)

2 votes for Menelaus (Mattathias, Aristobulus)

1 vote for Aristobulus (Simeon)

Six players have not voted: Antonin, Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, Habim

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah gelt x ?

Oil (E) x 2

Candle (P) x 2

Jelly (E) x 1

Today, Lysimachus will spin the dreidl.

Like I said I've got mostly null reads but I've been busy as hell all day so I haven't been following the thread as closely as I'd like. I'm leaning slightly scum on Eleazar. I don't like all the confirmed town posts he made with no explanation. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious in their posts.

I'm also not a huge fan of the way Onias jumped on Gaddi but like I said he's only posted twice so...not much to go on there.

Lysimachus... hope i wrote it correctly.. if not.. I will not apologize.. =P no one forced you to have such a complicated name.. ohh wait.. they did...

anyways.. I really can't say very much, but his presence, so to speak, is really genuine in my opinion and for some reason he does not feel scummy at all to me. Plus, i kind of get him by the fact that someone just threw a vote for him just because... even though if it was at first a joke.. it was still a vote.. and it is still there.. so.. Gaddi has it with me so far.. unless some other more viable wagon comes along.

Well now, I think I've unintentionally started a bandwagon, and I feel a little guilty. To clarify once more - I voted for Gaddi simply for the reason that he chose to vote for me in the first post.

I can't say he's done anything untoward other than criticize my fantastic beard. On the other hand, he hasn't changed his vote for me, so I feel, in the interest of self preservation, I need to stand by mine. I must admit, however, that it has me wondering if the Maccabee pool will be lessened as a result of petty finger pointing.

Oh and,

Menelaus, what about Hyrcanum do you like?

Why, it's my wit, charm, and luxurious beard. Naturally.

Archived