Mafia 85.5 - Frozen Food - Starts Monday 3:30pm EST

Monday

Okay I'm leaning more towards two FM as a 2:9 ratio is better than a 3:8 ratio. Three FM is overpowered, and two FM is actually a bit overpowered since the only roles are RI and killer. However 1:10 tilts the balance to the Innocent side and makes for a boring game should we end up lynching the sole killer early, so I'm going with 2:9.

Someone must have eaten them, probably a very hungry killer who couldn't wait for Night.

They're getting so desperate they're eating our clothes? I can't imagine that tasty at all; it's a good thing Piper's handing out seasoning.

My point is he might be lying. Why would an innocent person lie?

Innocents lie all the time. First, to see if they catch scum in a lie. Second, because you don't want scum to know if you have a role. Which, in this game is irrelevant, since none of us have roles... or do we have a killing urge to push here, Azarathos?

Zar, how do we know you're not making that up just to hide your second partner?

Okay, so I got clearance from the Mods to post a Response to SS.

Here you go buddy.

Now all you innocents owe me a cookie. Scum should not give me cookies, as they will be poisoned.

Arthur, I know you're trying to figure out the number of scum, at least you seem to be trying to, but you might want to be careful about searching off-site for what is considered normal in the game, as it applies to here anyway. It seems that some things aren't exactly the same everywhere, though many things will be similar.

I thought there was a thread on balance in the perendination board, and I thought for sure I remembered reading that 2 killers was considered normal balance in an 11 person game.

ETA: made the sentence make sense.

Just out of curiousity, do you have a value for symps Zar? Balance speculation always gives me a headache, so it'd be nice to know for future reference. :dunce:

That post says there's an error rate of +/- 1 FM, so I wouldn't say it completely negates the possibility of 3. 2 still seems more likely though.

I thought there was a thread on balance in the perendination board, and I thought for sure I remembered reading that 2 killers was considered normal balance in an 11 person game.

It's on the Mafia wiki @ Perendination. It's Pless' Guide to Balancing

I want my cookies.

Just out of curiousity, do you have a value for symps Zar? Balance speculation always gives me a headache, so it'd be nice to know for future reference. :dunce:

Symps count as Mafia, from what I've read. But power roles add a whole different dimension to the game and can tilt it awfully (as you experienced in last game).

It's on the Mafia wiki @ Perendination. It's Pless' Guide to Balancing

I want my cookies.

You can have some cookies, but I said earlier I believed that 2 was the proper balance for an 11 person game. It was in the post I spelled Hanukkah wrong, remember. *hands over an assortment of cookies*

Archived