Mafia 85.5 - Frozen Food - Starts Monday 3:30pm EST

Monday

So snowstorm/Az/Zar is any wagon?

I've only stated the pattern I've had the past 3 games.

Care to elaborate why you would not vote Kingmaker?

Also I stated I believed Tammy was probably inno, due to her chana-like posts. So for now I would not vote for her.

Popular belief = a lot of people talking about him and calling him at least slightly scummy.

Oh... and The kingmaker, would you be kind enough to contribute with anything other than fonts?

Both Zar and I have half the votes needed for a lynch, I guess you could call it a wagon.

I woldn't lynch the Kingmaker for two reasons. His few posts felt townish to me and I don't think his lynch would give us any useful info.

Right now there's no one I'd like to lynch. Remove vote, the Kingmaker is probably the last person I'd vote for.

No one looks suspicious to you at all? If you had to vote right this minute, who would your top 3 choices be?

Same Q to Verboten when she gets back.

No one looks suspicious to you at all? If you had to vote right this minute, who would your top 3 choices be?

Same Q to Verboten when she gets back.

Obviously, some people look suspicious, but not yet enough to lynch. Elenya, Azarathos and Salt are on the top of my list.

edit: lol, wrote pople instead of people

Ok Tammy, now you're starting to look weird and pushing too hard.

When exactly am I not trolling? Think about the thought posts from last game.

Zar - I'm not pushing too hard, and if you think that it's because you seem to be missing what I was saying. I don't care that you gave information. I appreciate the information, and I don't think that you look guilty because you are being too helpful.

My concern, which I said, was that by focusing on the mechanics, of which you are more knowledgeable, in the manner that you did set yourself up to be someone who could not be questioned in this game. That set off an alarm for me, and that you keep focusing on why you gave the information is what has me still alarmed.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you're in the midst of shaking off your mod-cloak. Yes, you troll in thought posts, but if you're referring to thought posts and what we know about people, then you shouldn't think the questions I've asked you are odd.

Snow my logic is that you seem scummier than anyone else at the moment. I fully admit that it could be your posting style though, but gut feelings tell me that you might be scum. I don't think that's BS.

Zar, what are your reads?

Not lurking, sleeping. :P

SnowStorm reads as scummy, although I can’t really put a finger on why. :dunno: I can't figure out if the posts that I'm reading are serious or not, but the symp-thing and the "covering up for another partner" thing seem strange. Yeah, I'd be pretty happy lynching Snow today. (Sorry)

The underlined parts were not serious. You admit that you weren't sure if they were or not and you still place a vote on me, that's why I said it was BS (though the BS also applied to Salt). I would have felt better about you if you had just said it was a gut feeling rather than trying to justify it.

So... two OMGUS and a guy in his first game? Why those three?

I'm not wagoning you with 10 hours left, but seriously. <_<

Elenya, because I din't like her posts; Salt, because his vote on me makes no sense and his behaviour is weird; and Azarathos because his playstyle looks odd, becuase I don't know him I'm finding it hard to tell if he's saying the thruth, lieing or being sarcastic.

Zar - I'm not pushing too hard, and if you think that it's because you seem to be missing what I was saying. I don't care that you gave information. I appreciate the information, and I don't think that you look guilty because you are being too helpful.

My concern, which I said, was that by focusing on the mechanics, of which you are more knowledgeable, in the manner that you did set yourself up to be someone who could not be questioned in this game. That set off an alarm for me, and that you keep focusing on why you gave the information is what has me still alarmed.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you're in the midst of shaking off your mod-cloak. Yes, you troll in thought posts, but if you're referring to thought posts and what we know about people, then you shouldn't think the questions I've asked you are odd.

I like Tammy's posts. I mean, people do make mistakes in judgement. But I mostly agree with all. Tammy's the last person I'd vote for today.

Elenya - As of now I can't see myself voting for her. I've seen her scum twice and how she's acting now doesn't fit with what I've seen of her as scum. Not that that means she's PI or anything, but my initial impression is town.

Expecto - Don't like the entrance. The over explanation has me wondering. I'm also baffled by him saying that he would go along with a lynch due to popular belief. We're 10 hours away from a lynch; the time for popular belief isn't now. I don't like that he's just floating along agreeing with whatever seems to be floating at the moment.

Verboten - I don't like that I can't remember anything about her posts. There's been nothing serious so far except for her explanation for why she removed the joke from Zar. The lack of any contribution, especially when we did start getting serious yesterday is bothering me.

Azarathos - seems jumpy. I'm kind of ignoring it at the moment because I'm trying to decide if it's jumpiness because this is his first time playing or if it's indicative of something else.

That's all I can do for the moment. Gotta work - be back in a few hours.

Elenya, because I din't like her posts; Salt, because his vote on me makes no sense and his behaviour is weird; and Azarathos because his playstyle looks odd, becuase I don't know him I'm finding it hard to tell if he's saying the thruth, lieing or being sarcastic.

Maybe because he is new?

I am not defending him. In fact he and Zar are on my watch list, because I do believe it could all be an act, although maybe I'm being too paranoid?

But this happened to me on my first game. I was truly a newb, more than I still am, but everyone piled on me on something I thought was just natural. And I was actually trying to have fun and contribute. so maybe this might be happening to him. We'll have to see.

Az, of course, this doesn't mean that just because you're the new guy we'll let you live more than any other. I'm actually looking forward to seeing your reads. Oh, and also because you did this with me I'll do it with you: I guess you are not lurking because you wake up around 2 PM each day, and seeing as it is 10:45 AM, I assume you are still sleeping.

Elenya - As of now I can't see myself voting for her. I've seen her scum twice and how she's acting now doesn't fit with what I've seen of her as scum. Not that that means she's PI or anything, but my initial impression is town.

Expecto - Don't like the entrance. The over explanation has me wondering. I'm also baffled by him saying that he would go along with a lynch due to popular belief. We're 10 hours away from a lynch; the time for popular belief isn't now. I don't like that he's just floating along agreeing with whatever seems to be floating at the moment.

Verboten - I don't like that I can't remember anything about her posts. There's been nothing serious so far except for her explanation for why she removed the joke from Zar. The lack of any contribution, especially when we did start getting serious yesterday is bothering me.

Azarathos - seems jumpy. I'm kind of ignoring it at the moment because I'm trying to decide if it's jumpiness because this is his first time playing or if it's indicative of something else.

That's all I can do for the moment. Gotta work - be back in a few hours.

And we're back to me trusting you almost 100% and you feeling bad about me. Might this mean that we really are a lot alike? You know like similar people often collide...

I originally had Tammy as a null, but I agree with the Tammy town read.

I believe Town Tammy would try to see if I could be misleading the game, and me trying to explain myself would probably hit a wrong nerve for her because she could think I would be taking advantage of our TTTNE conversations and mod-bonding time.

As for SnowStorm, as I'm aware that he's busy on his exams this week, and he seems to be fishing for reactions from everyone, I'm not sure I would consider him Scummy.

The Kingmaker is a null so far. A Kingmaker Lynch would not help us find any potential buddies.

I don't like that Azarathos has placed second votes conveniently, but that could be inexperienced aggresiveness. I'm led to believe first time scum attempts to be more cautious, but I'm not clearing him because the countervote placed by EP on me could be distancing since they know each other.

As how I feel about three votes on me? I'm used to suspiciousness at this point. However, If I get lynched, I'll flip innocent and you guys will have a better idea on whom to investigate anyway.

Archived