Why is'nt Football the biggest sport in the world? Or at least in the olympics?

Gingerly Grumkin

Can't believe such an obvious troll thread has 5 pages of replies. This is why you shouldn't discuss sport on a forum about a series of fantasy novels.

I was thinking the opposite: we should stop discussing the series of fantasy books. All it does is attract trolls to Misc. :cool4:

Jesus Tormund, you can be such an arrogant stereotyped wanker sometimes.

Indeed. This thread has been rather lacking in froth. Most of the (few) insults seem to have been pre-emptive strikes coming from the far side of the pond while everyone else just mocks the OP.

Uhh, have either of you ever seen me post in a sports thread before (no, because I don't care about sports)? I was taking the piss, I hate American football. I thought the whole "competitive grimacing" would give away the humor.

20/20, I can watch three matches in a day from those times. The average 20/20 is over in less time then a football match.

Indeed, and the fact that nowadays it is possible to pack several matches together in one day means it could actually have traction as an Olympic level sport. All together for the two month long Test Olympics...

Archived