[Book Spoilers] The tatooed man

So, Quaithe is giving a man some sort of protective and magic tatoo because he´s going to sail near/to Valyria. Could this man be Euron Greyjoy?

(I posted a similar topic earlier but that was about 10 hours ago and is hasn´t appeared yet, if this will be a double post, please disregard it)

Interesting idea but if my geography serves me right it would make sense for Euron to have gotten his protective tats farther west as he would have had to pass through/around the doom to get to Qarth. Then again maybe he will be circling back to explore the doom.

Interesting idea but if my geography serves me right it would make sense for Euron to have gotten his protective tats farther west as he would have had to pass through/around the doom to get to Qarth. Then again maybe he will be circling back to explore the doom.

A popular theory about the books is that Euron has sailed west from Westeros to the Asshai/Qarth area (and sailed back east to Westeros), so this theory would actually make sense.

An interesting idea, but if Euron was in Qarth at the same time as Daenerys, wouldn't he hear all about the "Mother of Dragons" Targaryen and pursue her doggedly? From the books, he does not know she exists yet to my knowledge.

An interesting idea, but if Euron was in Qarth at the same time as Daenerys, wouldn't he hear all about the "Mother of Dragons" Targaryen and pursue her doggedly? From the books, he does not know she exists yet to my knowledge.

Maybe it was his priority to get back to Westeros because the war was clearly coming to a climax. Euron had to secure the seastone chair first before finding brides, thus sending out his brother.

Archived