Scandinavian brotherhood

Hey! I'm in Lund, about an hours train ride from Copenhagen. I don't have heaps of spare time this week or the next but if we could get a few people together I'd be keen.

well I'm thinking Copenhagen because of it's natural location if anyone has any better ideas please let it be known;) But Copenhagen during the first summer weekend does that sound ok to people?

Café ariman in lund is where we have our bigger couchsurfing meets. The do nice food and drinks at student prices.

I'd be keen as for lund as I wouldn't have to move much. :P I have a car so depending on how many we get we could somewhere outside of town otherwise.

I'm in Gävle (just north of Stockholm) and I have a brother who lives in Gothenburg. I'd be interested in meeting (maybe in Malmö or Lund?) if I can fit it into my schedule.

I would have been really up for this, but unfortunately a gig of mine got cancelled so I'm heading out early on my euro-hitch-trip for the summer. If anyone wants to meet up for the weekend I might still be around. Riddiculously lovely weather here, just saying.

Otherwise I'm hitching over happaranda to Finland and the balkans, eventually, if any folks across Bothnia are reading this and are keen for a meet up. :)

Well, I'm originally a damn dirty yugo-immigrant. So yes, swede. :P

I was actually kind of apprehensive that the specific usage of 'scandinavian' might exclude others reading who are as close by as some northern-living swedes. (I'm mostly thinking of the relatively short german and finnish ferries).

I live in Göteborg, and would be happy to meet some BwBers from around the area. Unfortunately I don't have the time for a meet up any of the weekends coming up soon :(

From Midsommar I'll have more time on my hands. That's when I have SEMESTER!!! :D

I'll be in Malmo from May 25th to June 2nd but with very limited time. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you come up with something that might work for me (and hubby).

It would have been great to meet you TC! Alas, I can't make it before June 2nd...

Great! I live in Lund, too, and could attend a meeting at most of the venues proposed here. Lyanna and I talked about August earlier, I ran into Lupigis the other day and I consented to that as well.

But the week after Midsommar is doable, too. (As is most of June, actually.)

Archived