Are there any theories that you are 100% sure of?

Basically just what it asks. What theories or developments are you 100% sold on, even if they haven't been confirmed yet?

I think the only one for me (other than the not-confirmed but still obvious ones like Sandor on the Quiet Isle) is R+L=J, which is probably the same for a lot of people. I know I refer to it as fact at this point and have a very hard time taking anyone seriously who doesn't believe in it. Snobby but true.

I have some that I'm pretty sure of but not 100% (such as the idea that Dany either isn't AA or if she is, it's not a benevolent entity, or that Jeyne Westerling was switched).

Anyone else have any?

I'm only 100% sure that none of the theories are 100% sure. I wouldn't date to commit myself to anyone of them due to the nature of the setting, with the exception that Robert Strong is indeed Gregorstein.

Ser Robert Strong being Gregor Clegane is about 125% true. I can't imagine that there is a single person who thinks otherwise. Similarly, it is astonishing to me that anyone would doubt that Sandor is alive on the Quiet Isle. To me, the big question is whether he will re-enter the story or not. He may just stay there, which is probably better for him, but sad for me.

Jon not being dead-dead, but rather alive, undead-dead, or severely wounded, is pretty much 100% too.

I think Aegon being a fake is pretty much 100% for me, though not others.

Off the top of my head, the only ones I could come up with are:

Rhaegar Targaryen + Lyanna Stark = Jon Targaryen.

Jon 'Snow' is not permanently dead if he's 'dead' at all.

Aegon is not Aegon Targaryen VI and is the son of Illyrio Mopatis and Serra.

Jaime Lannister is the valonqar.

Tommen 'Baratheon' and Myrcella 'Baratheon' will both die (before Cersei).

Sandor Clegane is the gravedigger.

Sarella Sand = Alleras

Robert Strong = Gregor Clegane

Jaqen H'ghar = Pate

Stannis Baratheon is still alive.

Balon Greyjoy was assassinated by a Faceless Man.

I was tempted to include a few more but I'd put them at a lower level of certainty than the ones above, all of which I'm dead sure about.

Oh, yes, Jaime being the valonqar is pretty close to 100% for me too, even though I really don't like that. Similarly, most people seem about 100% sure that Tommen and Myrcella will die - I personally am still in denial, but i definitely think the odds are pretty high.

Similarly, most people seem about 100% sure that Tommen and Myrcella will die - I personally am still in denial, but i definitely think the odds are pretty high.

Oh, now that you mention it, I had not really considered them. I also think they will die and I'm pretty certain about it as well. So I guess that's another one to include on my list.

R+L=J

"Aegon" is Illyrio's son

Jaime will be the Valonquar

I would include Sandor is the gravedigger and Robert Strong is FrankenGregor, but I don't really consider them theories since they seem to be pretty much outright stated.

Ser Robert Strong being Gregor Clegane is about 125% true. I can't imagine that there is a single person who thinks otherwise. Similarly, it is astonishing to me that anyone would doubt that Sandor is alive on the Quiet Isle. To me, the big question is whether he will re-enter the story or not. He may just stay there, which is probably better for him, but sad for me. Jon not being dead-dead, but rather alive, undead-dead, or severely wounded, is pretty much 100% too. I think Aegon being a fake is pretty much 100% for me, though not others.

No! Aegon is NOT FAKE!

Never! What proof is there of this? How would it be possible to convince JonCon?

Because Jon Connington's a guilty exile wreck who didn't meet the boy until he was 5.

Never! What proof is there of this? How would it be possible to convince JonCon?

Well didn't Connington only meet "Aegon" when he was already 4 or 5 years old. If he heard the story about the baby switching and met a kid with vaguely Targ features, then why wouldn't he believe it?

Regardless he will make a better king than any man in Westeros.

1. JonCon didn't meet him until he was a small child, not a baby. JonCon doesn't know who he really is.

2. The kid can't even lose at cyvasse gracefully. He's a brat.

Ah ok he didn't meet him till he was five does make sense. I thought he got the baby immediately after the switching. Still, a long way from 100%

There are also the prophecies about the cloth dragon and the mummer's dragon (the former from the HOTU, where all other prophecies were 100% correct, the latter from Quaithe, who also correctly identified all the people coming to see Daenerys).

Not to mention the logistical difficulty of the baby swap, and the fact that if Aegon is legitimate, it makes no sense to hide him until he comes of age, it only weakens his claim.

Archived