[Book Spoilers] Theon and Myrcella= Romance?

Eternally_Theirs

I...I don't even...no. Really, just no. There would be absolutely no reason to do that, and it would deviate so far from the books there would be no reason Dan and David would even both with that. Not to mention Myrcella is down in Dorne and Theon is up in Winterfell, you know, opposite ends of Westeros. Plus...why would they fall in love? What's the basis for this?

Silly idea is silly.

This is still a very silly theory. Myrcella is clearly going to end up with Darkstar. Didn't you see that cute little flirting thing where Darkstar cut off Myrcella's ear?

No, I didn't. As for the basis, well, it's Myrcella. Yeah, you heard me right, Myrcella and her view of the world differ from her mother's, and she has this vibe of compassion towards every miserable being, such as Theon.

When was this? I mean, yeah she's not as depraved as her mother. So is Melisandre, Sansa, Arya, Asha, Osha and every other woman in the series. Theon is still way older then her (it wouldn't be the craziest thing we'd see agesize but still), and sthey're still on opposite ends of the continent, and Myrcella barely gets any lines anyhow.

Myrcella and Ser Dontos more likely. Did you see the looks they exchanged in the first episode of season 2?

Good point actually, I can definitely see that being a "thing" in the future. I wonder how this will affect Sansa's escape plan?

Archived