Tormund;s Member

What about Whoresbane? We know he had a little altercation with a male prostitute. Maybe those two can end the conflict between the Umbers and the wildlings with the unveiling of Tormound's member.

Would be interesting to see Whoresbane attempt to gut Tormund after he robbed Whoresbane.

It turns out that his member is the Great Other.

No, no. That's Cersei's vagina.

Tormund's member is the the sword in the darkness. The watcher on the walls. It is the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wanks the sleepers.

While Cersei's vagina is simply dark and FULL of terrors.

Don't worry, though. Easy to get the two confused sometimes. Given their mythological significance.

I thought of Cersei's vagina as the great kraken pulling ships inside her. You know the larger something is the larger its gravitational pull. We all know that Cersei's walls have been breached more times than Harrenhal. I even heard Thoros of Myr was inside of that beast for a while and pulled out to find he truly did have a red sword for once.

HAR! Well HBO is filming Game of Thrones so best be prepared for some crazy sex scenes between those two. Ummm, if Bran wargs into Hodor while, you know, Osha is Hodoring Hodor, who is the naughtier one Osha or Bran? Alright, this conversation is quite weird. A bunch of strangers discussing the largest member ever seen in the history of literature. But I still love we have a place to discuss this type of trival stuff.

Osha would like it, so, Osha.

Bran might even warg into Osha while she's experiencing Hodor by Hodor, so that would make him naughtier. But it seems to mess up when human men warg into human women.

But then, Bran is the new Night's King Warg Psychedelic Drug-Taking Shaman of The North, so maybe he could do it? Osha might even like that, which would make it easier. And even weirder. It would be mind-sex.

By the way, hilarious side note. Tormund's Member on the board has been listed as "hot" due to recent activities. Even internet forums are turned on by Tormund's member.

As expected from Tormund's Member. And I made this thread! I am speshul!

Queen Certsei I, I read your post, and I was really drunk, and I ended up concluding that Tormund and Wun Wun are, eventually, going to run a train on Queen Selyse Florent, with the aid of Tormund's Member. Stannis is involved.

I am really okay with the mental images that I have experienced with this.

Bran can't warg into Tormund's member: it has more consciousness than any human on earth.

Anyway, it is said that long time ago Tormund slammed his member in the sea. The result? The hammer of the waters that destroyed Dorne's harm and created the Stepstones.

I wonder if Tormund actually has a really tiny penis because it got bitten off, and all this boasting is him trying to compensate for his insecurity?

I find your attitude offensive ser. How dare you doubt the magnificence of Tormund's Member.

If Shagga ever cut of Tormund's member he could feed every goat in Westeros.

Not that Tormund or his member would ever allow that too happen.

If you cut off his member it would most likely grow back twice as long and twice as thick. That is why I hope it does not happen. Were that the case the North would have to give another piece of land to the NW. Perhaps calling it Member's Gift as it would be strickly reserved for Tormund and his member due to its unbelievable size. Pretty sure, Tormund's member was cut off once and used as the foundation of a certain structure. We now know this structure as Hightower.

I wonder if Tormund actually has a really tiny penis because it got bitten off, and all this boasting is him trying to compensate for his insecurity?

I am glad you have seen the errors in your ways, Ser. We almost had a riot over those comments.

If you cut off his member it would most likely grow back twice as long and twice as thick. That is why I hope it does not happen. Were that the case the North would have to give another piece of land to the NW. Perhaps calling it Member's Gift as it would be strickly reserved for Tormund and his member due to its unbelievable size. Pretty sure, Tormund's member was cut off once and used as the foundation of a certain structure. We now know this structure as Hightower.

Hm. I thought the tower was built around Tormund's erect member, with his member as a support structure.

Archived