The boy Brienne bumped into?

Robb_

I had to stop reading on that page because people came in and I can't concentrate properly unless I'm alone and reading, so can anyone confirm to me whether or not the young boy Brienne bumps into and knocks over when she gets lost in Duskendale is Rickon or not? I know it's a long way from where we last saw him but I can't really think of who else it could be (if it's even a character that's been introduced yet), but it seemed to hint too much that it was someone important.

Not sure which boy you mean, but we don't see Rickon in AFFC

It was just after she spoke to the Maester at Duskendale and realized on her way out that Sansa would have either gone to see Lysa or gone to Riverrun, she gets lost on her way back to the bed and breakfast place she is staying (can't remember its name) and when she turns around she knocks a young boy over and says he looks familiar (I know shes not seen Rickon before, but I was thinking maybe she had just saw some of Catelyn in him, or something)

It was just after she spoke to the Maester at Duskendale and realized on her way out that Sansa would have either gone to see Lysa or gone to Riverrun, she gets lost on her way back to the bed and breakfast place she is staying (can't remember its name) and when she turns around she knocks a young boy over and says he looks familiar (I know shes not seen Rickon before, but I was thinking maybe she had just saw some of Catelyn in him, or something)

Its not Rickon, you find out in her next chapter who it is don't worry

I was really holding out for it being Rickon... hope we get some knowledge of where he is soon, but I doubt it

I spoiled myself I took a quick glance and the wiki and apparently we do get to find out where he's at, I won't ruin where or when for you though

I remember reading this, was very cleverly written. This odd looking kid occasionally popping up in Brienne's chapters off in the distance or in her peripheral vision, on the very edges of the narrative. It honestly had me even thinking "who the hell is this kid she keeps seeing?"

I too wonder how this will be filmed. Would be cool if he just keeps appearing off in the distance of her scenes, staring at her. Like, rewarding viewers for noticing these little background scenes when he is finally revealed. There's an episode of Community where one characters whole story for that episode takes place in the background, they ought to copy that.

Archived