Who's POV would you be most curious to read?

Elder Sister

Tommen. I really would like to see what is going on it this kid's head. So much stuff happening around him and most of it not nice. He is the same age as Brann IIRC who had his POV so why not Tommen? Especially now when he is becoming more assertive with Margery's influence. What he makes of his mother and life as a king...?

Mance Rayder. A take on the events in the north from the wildling/former crow perspective should be interesting.

I agree we need some Tyrell POV. Preferably Loras.

As much as I'd love to see Sandor's, Vary's or Littlefinger's POV, it would ruin the mystery...

Rhaegar circa Tower of Joy. If not him, then Arthur Dayne.

Wow, I never considered a chapter of a long dead character. Image a prologue chapter of Rhaegar with events right before or / and during the battle of the Trident. I don't know far back you have to go to get Lyanna to be in it. As I am hazy on the chronology, but I would love to see what was going through his mind in that time frame and during those last moments right before Robert smashed his chest in with the warhammer. Those feelings of realizing that he just lost the war, and perhaps regret for everything that happened. Wondering if the measures he took to protect Lyanna were enough. Knowing that he doomed his entire family, his Kingsguard bros and brought a kingdom to war all for love, or was it ambition. Did he really think that he was the "Prince that was Promised?" What would he have to say about Robert, Ned, Varys, his Dad, his two families? A lot of potential there.

All this through Blood Raven teaching Bran some sort of advanced Greenseer warging ability. We know that Bloodraven can enter peoples dreams, so maybe past POV's aren't out of the question. This is how Bran finds out about Jon's origins, who may then tell Jon.

Also: Ros POV.

Tommen. I really would like to see what is going on it this kid's head. So much stuff happening around him and most of it not nice. He is the same age as Brann IIRC who had his POV so why not Tommen? Especially now when he is becoming more assertive with Margery's influence. What he makes of his mother and life as a king...?

Mance Rayder. A take on the events in the north from the wildling/former crow perspective should be interesting.

I agree we need some Tyrell POV. Preferably Loras.

As much as I'd love to see Sandor's, Vary's or Littlefinger's POV, it would ruin the mystery...

I would also love to read a Tyrell or Tommen's. Tommen actually seems to be a goodhearted, kindly, child, and is the opposite of Joffrey and Cersei.

Margaery Tyrell. I started reading ASOIAF about halfway through Season 2 of the HBO series, and I fell in love with HBO!Margaery. Her pragmaticism with Renly started my girl crush, and "I want to be THE queen" sealed it. So bummed that she's never really in focus in the books. I want to know what's going on in Book!Margaery's head to see how it compares, and just know more about her in general.

Captain Psycho himself, Ramsay Bolton, assuming it's more morbidly intricate than "kill kill kill kill rape rape dogs flay kill kill flay."

:bowdown: :bowdown:

@LadyHodor - I understand what you're saying about S. Clegane...a pov filled with "Spot was a great dog.", "Bloody buggering blah blah blah," might get pretty old, but I would love to know what actually happened in his family, and I think his take on it would be less skewed than The Mountain's.

I still would like to find out more about Qyburn and his experiences at the Citadel. I don't think it ever tells us what he did to get kicked out of the Citadel, except it had something to do with dark magic...am I remembering that correctly? Anyway, he's kind of creepy/scary/interesting to me.

Qyburn was opening live bodies.

HODOR

The fools had played into his hands once more. They believed him to be a simpleton, capable only of saying the word "Hodor." In reality, of course, he was the mastermind, the ultimate player pulling the strings not of just the pawns, but the men who believed themselves players, for Hodor was the greatest player of the game that there ever was.

I know one thing for sure, I would not want a POV from Varys or Littlefinger, as that would ruin a lot of the suspense of the series. I also say that without knowing Varys frame of mind, would possibly give everything away. The one person I would love to have as a POV would be Mancy Rayder He know about the Others, he knows about the wights, he knows about the threat beyond the wall. I would also love to know his thoughts during Robert's visit to Winterfell. Plus his thoughts on the NW would be interesting.

Archived