HOT PIE for KING! Favorite Minor Characters?

Bronn, for sure. I love him.

I really love Dolorous Edd as well. Every time he speaks, I laugh. He's a good time.

Then I have a strange love for Sandor Clegane (and I see many others do as well), so I hope he's alive as many are saying. He's not a POV!

Jaqen too :)

Gendry, yes. I love Gendry.

There are seriously a lot of secondary and/or minor characters who I just love. So many good ones out there!

edit: I haven't thought much about Podrick and I prob wouldn't be sad if he died, but I wouldn't want him too anyway. I do like him.

Also, I was at work today, thinking about starting this topic too! :P

Timmett son of Timmett!

Podrick Payne

Olenna, Queen of Thorns

Genna Lannister

Dolorous Edd

And the guy Cersei named Admiral, who fleeced her. What was his name? I loved that dude, just for being such an obvious slimeball to Cersei.

And they're not minor really, but I love Doran Martell and Margaery Tyrell. We need more from their POVs!

I really like the one off characters that we are sure to never see again like the man that Bran, Jojen, Meera, and Hodor come across on their way north. Bran figures he is a Liddle but they never exchange names. He offers them sausage and oatcakes and though Bran indicates that the stranger knows who he is, he never addresses the fugitive prince's identity.

It is the small scenes like this that convince me the good guys are out there. Whether they'll win or not is up for debate. But they're out there.

I really like the one off characters that we are sure to never see again like the man that Bran, Jojen, Meera, and Hodor come across on their way north. Bran figures he is a Liddle but they never exchange names. He offers them sausage and oatcakes and though Bran indicates that the stranger knows who he is, he never addresses the fugitive prince's identity.

It is the small scenes like this that convince me the good guys are out there. Whether they'll win or not is up for debate. But they're out there.

I know what you mean. That was just a very minor character, in a minor chapter. We'll most likely never hear it mentioned again. Yet it was a moment that armed the heart.

My favorite character over all is Mance Rayder... not sure if he's minor enough though

Tom Sevenstrings probably would better be a better for what the OP is going for.

Mance is one of my favorites as well, I don't consider him minor though. But still, he's friggin' awesome.

My fav minors...

Gendry, Pod, the Kindly man

I disagree, the guy in the cave will show back up( how eles will anyone know brans alive? and Stannis has the North Mountain Clans w/ him)

I saw GRRM on something like "swords and lasers" He talked for a while but nothing big, but did talk about how people would come up to him and say "so&so" (IDK which) is there fav in the book. He goes on to say that so&so is a background charcter, who is dressed cool, but only says 3 lines in all 5 books.

I saw GRRM on something like "swords and lasers" He talked for a while but nothing big, but did talk about how people would come up to him and say "so&so" (IDK which) is there fav in the book. He goes on to say that so&so is a background charcter, who is dressed cool, but only says 3 lines in all 5 books.

Yeah, I watched that too. He said that a fan came up to him and said that his favourite character was Tytos Blackwood, figuring that the only reason they thought he was cool was his cape of raven feathers. He called it the "Boba Fett syndrome" (or something like that?) where somebody likes a character despite knowing only minimal or superficial things about that character.

As for my favorites:

Balon Swann

Garlan Tyrell

Dolorous Edd Tollett

Robar Royce ( ; _ ; )

Cortnay Penrose for being a badass

My fav minors...

Gendry, Pod, the Kindly man

I disagree, the guy in the cave will show back up( how eles will anyone know brans alive? and Stannis has the North Mountain Clans w/ him)

He had received several messages from fans saying Tytos Blackwood wwas their favourite character. He presumed it was because of his awesome cloak.

Pod

Bronn

Doloros Edd

the Queen of Thorns (...A BEAR, A BEAR.. :lmao: )

Drogon (love that dragon)

Tormund Giantslayer

Strong Belwas

Asha Greyjoy

Jaqen H'ghar

Davos (my onion knight)

Stranger (Gelding? No!)

Ghost (is he a minor character?)

Thoros

Ser Manderly (he's going to do for those Freys, alive or dead)

Daario (you don't want me to explain why...)

Archived