What is Nedbert and Grecer

Winter is cumming

Nedbert is more than a romance, it's the tragic love story of ASOIAF. It hurts me to much to talk about.

Grecer is Gregor/Cersei, another tragic love story but this one looks to have a happy ending. They couldn't be together while Gregor was alive. But, once, he turned into reanimated zombie meat, they were finally able to come together and declare their love for each other. It's a beautiful story and helps to explain many of Gregor's horrible actions.

Okay I figured it was something like that.... Is there any evidence that supports it?

There is a fair amout of evidence to support Nedbert actually. As to the thread that Winter's Knight linked, it does three things:

1. Help explain many comments made by both characters.

2. Poke gentle fun at some of the homophobic comments being made

3. Take the time to illustrate that many theories put forth on this board are actually based on less evidence than Nedbert. It was a chance to work with the books and show that we can prove anything, as shown by many posts later in the thread.

Hope this helps.

Grecer is Gregor/Cersei, another tragic love story but this one looks to have a happy ending. They couldn't be together while Gregor was alive. But, once, he turned into reanimated zombie meat, they were finally able to come together and declare their love for each other. It's a beautiful story and helps to explain many of Gregor's horrible actions.

Rosei! Rosei! :commie:

There is a fair amout of evidence to support Nedbert actually. As to the thread that Winter's Knight linked, it does three things:

1. Help explain many comments made by both characters.

2. Poke gentle fun at some of the homophobic comments being made

3. Take the time to illustrate that many theories put forth on this board are actually based on less evidence than Nedbert. It was a chance to work with the books and show that we can prove anything, as shown by many posts later in the thread.

Hope this helps.

If one of the three reasons you made it was just to say almost anything in the books is possible with even a bit of evidence then do you actually genuinely believe in it

Rosei! Rosei! :commie:

Yes, the happy ending both Gregor and Cersei deserve. Finally together after his undersred death by that horrible person, the Red Viper. Her reaction to Robert Strong, "yes, oh yes", one of the most moving scenes in the series, in my opinion :cheers:

If one of the three reasons you made it was just to say almost anything in the books is possible with even a bit of evidence then do you actually genuinely believe in it

I think NedBert helps explain a number of comments made by both characters and some of the tension between them, yes. Ned described Robert as being muscled like a maiden's fantasy and Robert wanted them to run away together. There is lots of other evidence in the thread that Winter's Knight sent you, such as the real father of Ned's children and what service Hodor really performed in WF.

Which is, of course, the secret lustful romance between Cersei and Lord Gyles Rosby.

No, it's the secret romance between Robert Strong and Cersei. You see, Cersei and Gregor could not be together while he was alive. But, his reanimation as zombie man meat made it possible for them to finally come together in love.

On the topic of Nedbert, heed the words of Jaime Lannister to Catelyn:

"...As for your Ned, he should have kissed the hand that slew Aerys, but he preferred to scorn the arse he found sitting on Robert's throne. I think Ned Stark loved Robert better than he ever loved his brother or his father....or even you, my lady. He was never unfaithful to Robert, was he?"

While I don't ship Ned and Robert, Jaime was totally correct.

On the topic of Nedbert, heed the words of Jaime Lannister to Catelyn:

"...As for your Ned, he should have kissed the hand that slew Aerys, but he preferred to scorn the arse he found sitting on Robert's throne. I think Ned Stark loved Robert better than he ever loved his brother or his father....or even you, my lady. He was never unfaithful to Robert, was he?"

While I don't ship Ned and Robert, Jaime was totally correct.

Hmmm, no. He lied to Robert, he defied Robert and at some point he even started to despise Robert. Plus, if R+L=J, he has been making his king and friend a fool for thepbetter part of 15 years.

Hmmm, no. He lied to Robert, he defied Robert and at some point he even started to despise Robert. Plus, if R+L=J, he has been making his king and friend a fool for thepbetter part of 15 years.

Yes, and he lied to Catelyn, possibly was unfaithful to her, and wanted the children with him in KL, not with her.

Ned was willing to marry his beloved sister, Lyanna, to Robert, the whoremonger/drunk; he went against his own wishes, and ultimately Catelyn's wishes, to go to KL to be Robert's Hand, leaving behind his crippled, still comatose son; he refused to condone the murder of Daenerys and her unborn child, if that constitutes defiance, but people can be faithful and still not condone every action, and Robert gave in on his deathbed. Ned was upset about Robert's death. Ned didn't despise Robert, but he did have thoughts as to whether Rhaegar would have been a better king, and certainly thought Rhaegar wouldn't have frequented brothels.

Fact remains that Jaime was right--Ned was more faithful to Robert than his brother, father, or Catelyn. Sorry.

Seriously, what is up with the outrage about Nedbert? The Tragic Love Story thread about them is hysterical, plus I still think Jaime hit the nail on the proverbial head when talking to Catelyn.

Archived