Eddard and Robert: A Tragic Love Story

Winter's Knight

And none of us have even begun to touch on what Tyrion and Jorah have been up to in Essos. It's rumored to have involved, whips, chains and iron handcuffs.

I'd just assumed that the "Bear and Pig show" meant they were performing Broadway medleys in Liberace outfits at USO shows. How naive I was.

Now, come on ya'll, if GRRM reads this thread he's gonna be really unhappy I made him change what he was planning on calling the books:

A Game of Bromances

A Clash of Hidden Desires

A Storm of Cocks

A Feast for Fellatio

A Dance in the Closet

The Winds of Homonormativity

A Dream of Coming out

:( Don't make him say I told you so...

Run out of like quota but this is priceless LLLLOOOOOLLLLL. brashcandy :bowdown:

Gay is like 1% of earths population or less, i imagine in medieval times something like 0,01%.

You can only have a number of gay characters in a fantasy series

Renly-Loras, JonCon, Cobray and Varys is already too much

Thanks for making me laugh out loud at work.

Also, you are an idiot.

Well, I didn't at first, but when confronted with all of this overwhelmingly reasonable evidence, I think we can all agree that Ned and Robert's homosexual relationship is clear as the day is long. There's only one problem I see with some of the logic. Targs are immune to "sickness" so I think it's really unlikely that Rhaegar would have "caught the gay." I think he might be the odd man out here.

@ Lord Paramount of Essos Why do these unshakeable truths make you angry?

Whoa! Stop the presses! I think you're onto something, butterbumps!. Targs are immune to "sickness" so they can't catch teh gay. They are also immune to fire which is another word for passion which is just another word for aching loins. Dany caught teh gay with Irri/Jhiqui and her loins quivered. I've been trying to find evidence that Dany is not a Targaryen and this is the best evidence yet!

But tragically one of them was sworn to celibacy, even though as is known from Jon Connington's POV, Rhaeger turned everybodies head.

He did. But alas, the only head he couldn't turn was that of a cold Northerner. That's why Rhaegar had to kidnap Lyanna- to get Ned's attention. And of course, that's why Bob hated Rhaegar so much.

Rhaegar knew that Ned would come after Lyanna. After all, that's why he brought her to the Tower of Joy. Name says it all, doesn't it? Unfortunately, Rhaegar died before he could rendez-vous with Ned in the Tower of Joy, and Ned never found out Rhaegar's true feelings for him.

It's just one tragedy after another.

How could Tywin fit into this?

Mmmm was it pure coincidence that he resigned from his position as Hand of the King when Jaime took the white? Or was he too embarrassed to have his son see that daddy is a little.....fairy? He was Hand for twenty years, surely he was doing his hand-job well...... :devil:

Plus, all that anger Tywin he expressed when destroying the Tarbecks and the Reynes, it must have been in fact nothing more than pent-up emotion and sexuality!!

And don't forget, Aerys started getting mad after Duskendale, when both he and Tywin began to fall apart. Not to mention that after months of imprisonment, he found out that it wasn't Tywin who had saved him..... And all that about keeping Jaime close to him, so that Tywin wouldn't start questioning his authority.....More like Aerys wanting to keep someone next to him to remind him of his great love.

PS this thread shoud be named THREAD OF THE YEAR

S&M?

Maybe wiping out the Castameres was just a case of choosing a very poor safety word?

How could Tywin fit into this?

Mmmm was it pure coincidence that he resigned from his position as Hand of the King when Jaime took the white? Or was he too embarrassed to have his son see that daddy is a little.....fairy? He was Hand for twenty years, surely he was doing his hand-job well...... :devil:

Plus, all that anger Tywin he expressed when destroying the Tarbecks and the Reynes, it must have been in fact nothing more than pent-up emotion and sexuality!!

And don't forget, Aerys started getting mad after Duskendale, when both he and Tywin began to fall apart. Not to mention that after months of imprisonment, he found out that it wasn't Tywin who had saved him..... And all that about keeping Jaime close to him, so that Tywin wouldn't start questioning his authority.....More like Aerys wanting to keep someone next to him to remind him of his great love.

Also, asking Jaime to kill Tywin was obvisously the expression of Aerys' wounded feelings, a way to get revenge. "If he doesn't want me anymore, he shall die." Not that it is a very sane way to consider things, but he was not called "The Mad King" without reason.

Love was Aerys' madness.

Well, I didn't at first, but when confronted with all of this overwhelmingly reasonable evidence, I think we can all agree that Ned and Robert's homosexual relationship is clear as the day is long. There's only one problem I see with some of the logic. Targs are immune to "sickness" so I think it's really unlikely that Rhaegar would have "caught the gay." I think he might be the odd man out here.

@ Lord Paramount of Essos Why do these unshakeable truths make you angry?

because Ned is my favorite character (still) i have a certain picture in my mind for him and i cant see him getting horny by looking Roberts hairy cock

because Ned is my favorite character (still) i have a certain picture in my mind for him and i cant see him getting horny by looking Roberts hairy cock

If you don't mind my saying so, for someone so appalled by Ned's now obvious homosexuality you sure use some pretty colorful images to describe exactly what it seems you don't want to picture.

Whoa! Stop the presses! I think you're onto something, butterbumps!. Targs are immune to "sickness" so they can't catch teh gay. They are also immune to fire which is another word for passion which is just another word for aching loins. Dany caught teh gay with Irri/Jhiqui and her loins quivered. I've been trying to find evidence that Dany is not a Targaryen and this is the best evidence yet!

Winter is coming and we all know it can compromise immune systems. So Dany may still be mostly immune as it seems to be a rather mild case of teh gay.

ok, how many gays does your avarage epic fantasy novels have?

Well, by my count, we've discovered at least 14 gay people in ASOIAF but the real number is probably much higher.

i just cant get the picture out of my mind anymore!

If it eases your mind, I hear "the gays" shave down there, so it's more likely that Ned gets horny at the sight of Robert's soft, yet sturdy penis, glistening with sweat like a swimmer fresh from the pool. It was a fantastic penis, strong as a horse's leg, yet as delicate as a flower wrapped in silk. What a grand, grand penis (and not a hair to be found).

ok, how many gays does your avarage epic fantasy novels have?

Well, this is not the average epic fantasy novel, is it ?

If it eases your mind, I hear "the gays" shave down there, so it's more likely that Ned gets horny at the sight of Robert's soft, yet sturdy penis, glistening with sweat like a swimmer fresh from the pool. It was a fantastic penis, strong as a horse's leg, yet as delicate as a flower wrapped in silk. What a grand, grand penis (and not a hair to be found).

No bulbous purple head ? :D

I am out of Likes, but I have to tell you, this is gold.

Well, by my count, we've discovered at least 14 gay people in ASOIAF but the real number is probably much higher.

Can somebody post a complete list? I start:

1. Loras Tyrell

2. Renly Baratheon

3. Jon Connington

4. Eddard Stark

5. Robert Baratheon

6. Jon Arryn

7. Stannis Baratheon

8. Davos Seaworth

Who did I miss?

Also, stop makign fun of poor Lord Paramout of Essos, he just did not get the joke, poor boy.

Well, I'm not sleeping tonight.

Side note: I think Tormund's Member would destroy that thing.

I am out of Likes, but I have to tell you, this is gold.

Can somebody post a complete list? I start:

1. Loras Tyrell

2. Renly Baratheon

3. Jon Connington

4. Eddard Stark

5. Robert Baratheon

6. Jon Arryn

7. Stannis Baratheon

8. Davos Seaworth

Who did I miss?

Also, stop makign fun of poor Lord Paramout of Essos, he just did not get the joke, poor boy.

Roose Bolton

Tywin Lanister

The Blackfish

Jorah Mormont

Tyrion Lannister

Aerys, the mad king

Possible Rhaegar

I don't think people are making fun of Lord Paramout of Essos because he missed the joke. They're making fun of him because he has said a number of homophobic statements.

Archived