Eddard and Robert: A Tragic Love Story

Winter's Knight

Oh my...so reading through this thread has actually made me question some of the other (more serious) theories I've found on this site, considering how good this community is at find textual evidence to support apparently nothing.

That's part of the point. There are many theories on this board that are constantly being discussed with much less evidence than what you see here.

And from what I've seen, if you have a theory, no matter how crackpot, there is someone who can help you find evidence for it.

Hot Pie:

• The first thing we hear from him is a highly sexualised,yet violent fantasy concerning another boy.
  • Clearly, this shows him battling with his true desire for boys.
  • He then attempts to take Arry's "sword".

Hot Pie:

• The first thing we hear from him is a highly sexualised,yet violent fantasy concerning another boy.
  • Clearly, this shows him battling with his true desire for boys.
  • He then attempts to take Arry's "sword".

Shouldn't the name "Hot pie" have set off alarm bells anyways?

Butterbumps! Is this a slightly cruel streak to your sense of humour? and in my naivity I thought you were so innocent. (I approve anyway, good thinking)

Actually, it's more of a scientific curiosity. Were they serious about R+L=J as a big "farfetched confession" too? I'm just a corpulent fool and know nothing about the forum's ways of humor....

Oh my...so reading through this thread has actually made me question some of the other (more serious) theories I've found on this site, considering how good this community is at find textual evidence to support apparently nothing.

That's part of the point. There are many theories on this board that are constantly being discussed with much less evidence than what you see here.

And from what I've seen, if you have a theory, no matter how crackpot, there is someone who can help you find evidence for it.

There's that one thread-- it's almost as long as this one now, and the only evidence that could be conjured is something about age that's devolved into 2 camps of posters debating whether it's reasonable for a woman who's under forty to be mistaken as "past 40." So there's a lot of theories floating around out there founded on a hell of a lot more conjecture than NedBert.

There's that one thread-- it's almost as long as this one now, and the only evidence that could be conjured is something about age that's devolved into 2 camps of posters debating whether it's reasonable for a woman who's under forty to be mistaken as "past 40." So there's a lot of theories floating around out there founded on a hell of a lot more conjecture than NedBert.

Is that the Ashara/Septa Lennore one?

I'm a n00b. Can you tell me how? (sheepish).

Try here too. There's normally some kind of broader discussion of issues relating to sexuality going on in the literature forum.

We are coming to the crux of the whole story: the main enemy of ASoIaF is not the Others or the dragons or even Cersei's vortex of doom-it's heteronormativity!

See, as you are young with a heart full of laughter and frolicing sheep you just find this funny, but I think there is something to this beyond the jokes, maybe not the full Nedbert, but yeah a bit of the old repression in Stannis, some transference in Tarly...seriously. Plus as has been said there's more textual support for some of this than many another theory I've seen.

Oooooh I hope this is not mocking me for my preference for sexy highland sheikh action?? Stalin you say? This bears considering further.

Right, I have officially forgiven you for the hairshirt incident! And the meadow skipping.

Try this, goes on over the page.

PS I bet you can see Sandor now using sign language to say "I'll teach you how to pray" before shrugging out of his robe and demonstrating that God is love to his brothers in the faith.

Archived