Eddard and Robert: A Tragic Love Story

Winter's Knight

Keep them coming, folks.

:bowdown: I am without Likes, but simply had to tell you, this stuff is too funny!

I think Gregor was added earlier. The "brotherly" love he felt for Sandor was spurned, and the source of his rage. But I think Sandor might not be gay.

That's right folks, the real tragedy of ASoIaF is not the star crossed romance of Rhaegar and Lyanna but the love that dared not speak it's name.

Consider Eddard Stark, the second son outshone in looks and vitality by his elder brother Brandon. Whilst living with his foster father, he grows close to the brave and handsome Robert Baratheon .

Robert is everything Eddard isn't-fond of laughter and of battle, a real man''s man.

Except in one thing. (dun dun DUN)

Robert harbours a secret lust for his foster brother.

The evidence is subtle but irrefutable: apart from Ned's infamous "muscled like a maiden's dream" remark, there is his resentment of Cersei from the very beginning of AGoT, his passionless marriage, there is Robert's inability to sleep with a woman sober and then, there is Lyanna.

Yes Lyanna. Consider, Arya is said to resemble Lyanna and she is said to resemble Ned as well. Is it just a coincidence that Robert fell in love with a girl who looks just like Ned?

That's right folks, the real tragedy of ASoIaF is not the star crossed romance of Rhaegar and Lyanna but the love that dared not speak it's name.

Consider Eddard Stark, the second son outshone in looks and vitality by his elder brother Brandon. Whilst living with his foster father, he grows close to the brave and handsome Robert Baratheon .

Robert is everything Eddard isn't-fond of laughter and of battle, a real man''s man.

Except in one thing. (dun dun DUN)

Robert harbours a secret lust for his foster brother.

The evidence is subtle but irrefutable: apart from Ned's infamous "muscled like a maiden's dream" remark, there is his resentment of Cersei from the very beginning of AGoT, his passionless marriage, there is Robert's inability to sleep with a woman sober and then, there is Lyanna.

Yes Lyanna. Consider, Arya is said to resemble Lyanna and she is said to resemble Ned as well. Is it just a coincidence that Robert fell in love with a girl who looks just like Ned?

And the award for the most retarded theory goes to .......

Winter's Knight!!

They are also described as brothers on multiple occasions. eg. Ned was the only brother Robert liked.

I think Gregor was added earlier. The "brotherly" love he felt for Sandor was spurned, and the source of his rage. But I think Sandor might not be gay.

Hmmm, Sandor might be the only non-gay man in all of Westeros. His brother definitely has teh gay though. All that rage he expresses is just poor Gregor's way of covering up his gay shame.

Winter's Knight!!

They are also described as brothers on multiple occasions. eg. Ned was the only brother Robert liked.

Hey, guess what-

It should be pretty apparent by now that this thread is a joke and we are all just having a bit of lighthearted fun. Also, using the word "retarded" as an insult is really not cool.

But, they were gay. Just because you want to deny their love doesn't make it not true. If you scroll a couple pages back you will see all the gay men we've uncovered in these books so far. Feel free to add to the list.

Winter's Knight!!

With all the brother/sister incest in this series, being like brothers is probably the best evidence for this theory!

Bran

1. He has a gay direwolf (already pointed out)

2. He can effortlessly slip into Hodor (to do this, they must have a very close relationship)

3. He talks to Sam that one time (Knight of Winter proved Sam is gay)

4. Then he meets up with Bloodraven, who is also gay. Why else would he watch Bran for years and then lure him into his lair? Too bad he's a tree

The Stark boys are all blatantly gay!

Jon kisses Bran on the lips when he leaves for the Wall.

Rickon is obviously in love with the Frey boys, and before he followed Robb everywhere clutching his legs. I think we've all seen small animals "clutching the legs" of bigger ones, and it's not an expression of brotherly love.

What about Doran and Areo Hotar. Quentyn relfects how the one time Doran followed his heart it was to be with a certain person from Norvos. Who's that more likely to be, the woman who only stayed in Dorne for at most a few years and then went back home and never resumed contact or the big burly warrior guy who remained at Doran's side wherever he would go and was the only companion Doran took when he went into seclusion at the Water Gardens.

But I think Sandor might not be gay.

That's a crazy idea. Everybody knows that he's locked into a cycle of drunkenness and anger because the homosexual community wouldn't let him into their exclusive 'ser' club. He reaches out to try and talk to Sansa about it, but she doesn't understand how the deep love of man for man motivates him.

Besides just look how he leapt in to save Loras from Gregor. Coincidence? I think not.

That's a crazy idea. Everybody knows that he's locked into a cycle of drunkenness and anger because the homosexual community wouldn't let him into their exclusive 'ser' club. He reaches out to try and talk to Sansa about it, but she doesn't understand how the deep love of man for man motivates him.

Besides just look how he leapt in to save Loras from Gregor. Coincidence? I think not.

Plus you had all that sizzling sexual tension with Beric, the well known gay lightning lord.

He's also done a "Jon Snow" and taken refuge in an all male organisation where they all dress in robes for "easy access" if you get my drift.

EDIT: Also: Jon Connington and "Aegon" are totally gay. I think we all know how Jon Conn missed Rhaegar, his One True Love. What better way to recreate his lost love story than to groom a new Rhaegar to love. Version 2.0, as it were.

In the TV show they put that scene before the battle between Sandor and Bronn that was so full of sexual tension...

First Sandor becomes a member of the Kinsguard: all male organisation that has sworn not to take women, then he becomes a friar, another all male organisation. I sense a pattern.

24., 25. and 26. Weeper, Bronze Yohn Royce, Ser Pounce - Dr. Pepper posted those three, I wish he would also find some proof to confirm the theory

The Weeper is clearly getting 'something' shot in his eyes that is an extreme irritant instead of swallowing. I thought Bronze Yohn was so obvious it just wasn't mentioned. He stayed in Winterfell after all giving the Ned the business when he wasn't busy hammering Ser Rodrik according to Sansa's pov. Ser Pounce let Lady Whiskers steal a mouse from him and I don't know about you but that's gay enough for mer.

I'd also just the entirety of the Night's Watch, there's no reason to be joining an all boys no girls allowed! club for life otherwise. It's also pretty obvious that the 'ladies' in polestown are just dressed up in drag.

Bowen Marsh! Why to you think he was so unhappy about the wildling coming to the wall? answer: he knew that Jon snow will be attracted by one of them at least. He is always by his side felling very unhappy cause poor Jon could not read the signs he tried so hard and discretely to show him. then came Tormund with what his giant member. That is what I call fierce competition. . Bowen knew he will never win so he killed Jon out of love.( If i cannot have you , no one will!)

In the TV show they put that scene before the battle between Sandor and Bronn that was so full of sexual tension...

First Sandor becomes a member of the Kinsguard: all male organisation that has sworn not to take women, then he becomes a friar, another all male organisation. I sense a pattern.

I know!

Sandor: "You're just like me, only smaller."

:cool4:

Bowen Marsh!

We all know he killed Jon S out of jealousy and love. Why was he unhappy about the wildlings coming to the wall? because he knew that sooner or later Jon will fall for one of them. He was always by Jon side feeling upset because Jon was to slow in reading the feelings he had for him. Then came Tormund and his giant member. That is what i call fierce competition. Bowen understood it and could not the chance of letting this so called friendship with Tormund grow ( even though it did grow I mean all those hours with Jon drinking and laughting) so he killed Jon ( If I cannot have you , no one will).

I'd also just the entirety of the Night's Watch, there's no reason to be joining an all boys no girls allowed! club for life otherwise. It's also pretty obvious that the 'ladies' in polestown are just dressed up in drag.

I think we can be reasonably sure that the Nights Watch, the Kingsguard and the monks at the QI are all secretly gay as they have on purpose joined all male organisations for little other reason than to be with other men, exclusively, and pursue different types of male only activities. You might say they are hiding their gay in plain sight.

EDIT: The new High Septon is clearly gay since Cersei could not seduce him and if he was immune to her Vortex of Doom, it surely means only one thing....

Further, wasn't it established before that Eunuchs like Varys are all secretly gay due to not being sexually attracted to women? In that case, I think the Unsullied should be counted here too.

Bran

1. He has a gay direwolf (already pointed out)

2. He can effortlessly slip into Hodor (to do this, they must have a very close relationship)

3. He talks to Sam that one time (Knight of Winter proved Sam is gay)

4. Then he meets up with Bloodraven, who is also gay. Why else would he watch Bran for years and then lure him into his lair? Too bad he's a tree

Now this is already disgusting. We are talking about a nine-year-old child here.

I think this thread has crossed the line where it was still funny ... :leaving:

Sandor so got teh gay. look at his name The hound . Joffrey call him dog why? because he is the best in this style . :cool4:

And I always thought it was because of that studded leather collar that he likes to wear!

I stumbled on this thread completely by accident, and just had to create an account solely for this. I don't believe any of it outside the obvious ones (apart from the entirety of House Bolton and Theon Greyjoy. Flaying men and wearing their skins so you can literally be inside them at all times? Not to mention

how Ramsay treats "his Reek." Gay dominatrix anyone?

), but it is entirely hilarious. Best laugh I've had in a long, long time.

Archived