Odd Couples

Stormcatcher

Can you imagine Cersei being married to Balon Greyjoy, like Tywin suggested? :lmao:

Cersei as Theon and Asha's stepmother? With Sandor as her dog? And Victarion, Aeron and Euron as her brothers in law? Love it!Victarion would hopelessly fall in love with her, Aeron would think that she is a demon and Euron would be in a disastrous affair with her.

Cersei as Theon and Asha's stepmother? With Sandor as her dog? And Victarion, Aeron and Euron as her brothers in law? Love it!Victarion would hopelessly fall in love with her, Aeron would think that she is a demon and Euron would be in a disastrous affair with her.

Something tells me Balon would be the only one not bedding her.

Since his vows don't say anything about staying dead, I figure Jon will die somehow, come back to life by religious means, and be free to marry his Aunt Dany. He will warg with the white dragon, Bran will control the black dragon for Dany, and Arya will ride/warg the green dragon as the Queen Dany's assassin. Thereby being a choir of Ice and Fire.

Irri will marry the Great Other (third betrayal, for love) during the War for The Dawn, telling all Dany's secrets to him.

Daario will run away with Ser Barristan Selmy right after (a young man who reminds him of his youth).

Totally disgusted with the loss with all her emotional support, she will turn to bestiality (and incest?) and have an orgy with Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal, the only ones that ever truly loved her.

The Gods will curse her for this repulsive act, and she will have a son, dying while giving birth. The son will be a three headed dragon (the dragon has three heads, after all) with human inteligence. He will destroy the Great Other, thus fulfilling the prophecy (to the horror of Irri who will forever cry for her lost love).

Lol I fell outta my chair laughing :lol:

Dude what are you smoking?

Then again this is GRRM we're talking about, so that might actually happen :shocked: . Ewwww... :ack: .

Walder and UnCat.

Petyr and Shireen (taking pedophilia to a whole new level).

Mel and The Great Other (she gets turned on by his coolness and thinks "To hell with R'hllor!").

Hodor and Cersei (her punishment - a forced marriage).

Dany and Strong Belwas.

Jon and Selyse.

Stannis and Irri.

Sansa and Margaery ("To hell with men! I'm a lesbian! Plus Margy looks like Loras, so why not?" - Sansa).

Jorah and Quaithe.

Tyrion and Gilly.

Sam and Val.

Jaime and his golden hand.

Arya and Illyrio.

Ser Pounce and Nymeria..

Arianne and Jon is one such possibility but, again, it would be a political match more than anything else.

It would help to soothe all enmity between the Targaryens, Starks and Martells, which, given the fate of Lyanna Stark, Elia Martell, Rhaegar Targaryen, Quentyn Martell, Brandon Stark, Aegon Targaryen, Rickard Stark, and Rhaenys Targaryen, will take some doing.

Still, I think they certainly qualify as an odd couple. Their upbringing and personalities are so different as to be almost comical.

I've had this same crackpot pairing in mind for a while now. Just makes too much sense to me assuming Jon becomes king.

Glad I'm not the only one that finds it to be a possibility.

Archived