Odd Couples

Stormcatcher

You can have him I'll take the ouat Beast Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin please :cool4: Can I take Ramsay, Davos, Jon S. and Arthur with me too?

I'm sorry, but I have the claim on Arthur Dayne. I will take down anyone for the Sword of the Morning.

I'm sorry, but I have the claim on Arthur Dayne. I will take down anyone for the Sword of the Morning.

Not me dearie :cool4:, but I liked to see you try (j.k.) I am training in martial arts since I was 5 :box:. But you can take Arthur I can't deal with insane relatives who are of the night. :cool4:

Odd pairings

This is blasphemy, but Jaime/Brienne, while I love their chapters and Jaime is my favorite POV, remind me of those teenage movies where the great-looking, popular guy falls for the ugly duckling girl, who ends up being a true beauty. If he were still alive, i would prefer if John Hughes would write the rest of their story; cue the Psychedelic Furs singing Pretty in Pink.

I want Jaime with someone, but I haven't figured out who it should be.

Odd pairings--Brienne and Hyle. I like their banter, and his sarcasm is good. I like that of all the cruel men who were wagering on her maidenhood, she liked him the best; now he is finally starting to respect her. I like that he's described, paraphrasing horribly, as being decent-looking, and not the drop-dead gorgeous guys Brienne always falls for.

Not me dearie :cool4:, but I liked to see you try (j.k.) I am training in martial arts since I was 5 :box:. But you can take Arthur I can't deal with insane relatives who are of the night. :cool4:

No martial arts training for me; I've got the psycho crazy thing going on. Darkstar is an assclown, and i threatened to kill a clown at the circus just last week.

Seriously, if the Daynes were the Griswalds, Randy Quaid would be Darkstar.

Any random Frey + Wyman Manderly.

Ooh, got it! Frey/Pastry. :drool:

^^^Given that Brienne's had half her cheek chewed off, I doubt she's going to suddenly become beautiful.

It's her beauty from the inside that Jaime will love, and again I say revive John Hughes and let him write it if it turns out this way. Oh wait, he already did--see Some Kind of Wonderful, directed by Howard Deutch and written by John Hughes.

Edited for one typo (the name Deutch), which was made at 12:18 a.m. Better than my usual after midnight iPad typing.

Asha Greyjoy and Areo Hotah.

Asha Greyjoy and Stannis

Asha Greyjoy and Tormund Giantsbane, har !

I could actually see this one work

I don't think there is a person who could pull off being paired with Areo Hotah,it's like being paired with a brick wall

Hm. That Stannis/Asha joke got me thinking more seriously about the Baratheon boys. Even though Renly is the only one who is gay, don't you think all three have their most meaningful relationship with other men (I'm not talking about repressed love, just the one that is the most important on an emotional level)? Stannis/Davos, Ned/Robert, Renly/Loras. It's sort of interesting, given how utterly different they are in almost every other imaginable way. I wonder why it worked out that way.

Someone else came up with this pairing: Sansa/Stannis

Not that it's going to happen, it's just an odd pairing.

I have to say, on Jaime and Brienne/Hyle I completely agree with you Ravenhair. I've always appreciated Brienne's time with Hyle and found her time with Jaime a bit too obvious.

Asha Greyjoy and Tormund Giantsbane, har !

They were made for each other. I don't see this being odd at all.

Sweets/Ser Jorah.

I've been pairing Jorah up with some new people after being made to see how brilliant Tyrrah Ship sailed. I then began considering what color Sweets's hair was, and if it could be dyed silver. Nothing would stop Jorah's Knightly Lance then. Nothing.

They were made for each other. I don't see this being odd at all.

Sweets/Ser Jorah.

I've been pairing Jorah up with some new people after being made to see how brilliant Tyrrah Ship sailed. I then began considering what color Sweets's hair was, and if it could be dyed silver. Nothing would stop Jorah's Knightly Lance then. Nothing.

Does Joryon sound better?

A Dream of Spring. Epilogue.

Lord Varys was walking the streets of the city. Only it wasn't a city anymore, for Daenerys's dragons had burned King's Landing to ashes. He was the last man in town. Or so he believed.

"Varys", a voice called from an alley. The eunuch turned and smiled.

"Oh Petyr, I'm so glad we've killed anyone else in Westeros and we can finally be together. It was definitely worth 20 years of scheming and planning."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

THE END

Archived